Marcus Lattimore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Lattimore

Hey guys just wanted to see some of your input on what you think of this guy. What round do you think he could be had? Would it intrigue you? Do you see his injury as something he can overcome and even use as motivation for a great story?

Personally I would be really excited if we could grab this guy at the right time in the draft. Pairing him (when healthy) with DW for years to come. SCARY. imo

I like him as well. I think 3rd round would be a pretty nice spot to pick him. I think the value at that round would be crazy.
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
      I like him as well. I think 3rd round would be a pretty nice spot to pick him. I think the value at that round would be crazy.
      I totally agree, if it wasn't for his injury i believe this guy would be a sure fire first rounder. Just another gem for good ol' JR? We shall see

Comment

Oh yeah for sure a 1st rounder. I just remember that I was hoping the whole college football year that we could get him but it would not be possible most likely because he would be gone before our first rounder. It is now possible much later than anticipated but it is a shame that it had to come at the expense of his health. I really think that Wilson-Lattimore duo would be sick!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah for sure a 1st rounder. I just remember that I was hoping the whole college football year that we could get him but it would not be possible most likely because he would be gone before our first rounder. It is now possible much later than anticipated but it is a shame that it had to come at the expense of his health. I really think that Wilson-Lattimore duo would be sick!
          Could you imagine if somehow Warmack fell to us in the first and then later on we grab this guy? We could truly end up being the most productive and balanced offense in the league. ahhhhh, this draft needs to get here already!!!

Comment

What if our first three picks were Warmack, Arthur Brown, Lattimore. Omg I would bow down to JR haha
            sigpic

Comment

All this talk is making me feel like a 10 year old waiting on a plane for his first ever visit to Disney World haha. God do I love the NFL Draft!

Comment

I agree I am dying to see what happens on draft day. I really hope there is a QB run in the first resulting in someone falling into our lap! I am also interested to see the player the JR drafts out of left field that no one knows haha. JWill, Kuhn are two off the top of my head that I absolutely had no idea who they were were. Both of them have produced for us too and they were late rounders. JR is the diamond and the rough master I swear haha
                sigpic

Comment

Lattimore had such a bad knee injury I can't see anyone picking him before round 5. And it's a flyer pick at that.

If we were the team to do that, I'd love it. But not before R5.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Not gonna happen.

Comment

The knee injury was gruesome but the doctors these days are doing great at repairing injuries. That kid from L'Ville already is walking with crutches and that was the craziest sport injury I have seen live in recent memory. I think Lattimore will get picked before 5. I would be surprised if he made it past the 4th.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
                        Not gonna happen.
                        Thank you for the intellectual input haha. In all seriousness though, neither you or I knows who we will end up with. However, WHOever it may be i have full trust in JR. Go Gmen

Comment

The knee injury was gruesome but the doctors these days are doing great at repairing injuries. That kid from L'Ville already is walking with crutches and that was the craziest sport injury I have seen live in recent memory. I think Lattimore will get picked before 5. I would be surprised if he made it past the 4th.
                          Agreed. This dude is too talented for SOMEBODY not to take a chance on him. I see 4th round as being the latest he gets picked.

Comment

We took RB 1st round last year.. I don't see us taking one period unless its round 6 or the two 7s. I'm content with who we have but that's not to say if someone like lattimore drops on our lap in the 5th I'd be against it. That's pretty unlikely tho and I can see someone snatching him between 3 and 4. The injury's a huge liability.
                            2017 Draft Wishlist:
                            1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                            2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                            3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                            4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                            5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                            6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                            7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                              We took RB 1st round last year.. I don't see us taking one period unless its round 6 or the two 7s. I'm content with who we have but that's not to say if someone like lattimore drops on our lap in the 5th I'd be against it. That's pretty unlikely tho and I can see someone snatching him between 3 and 4. The injury's a huge liability.
                              We had Tuck, Osi, Kiwi who could all play DE and we picked JPP 1st round. I think we like to take the best player available and we could use a 2nd back and Lattimore in the 4th round if we took him there would be crazy value even with the injuries. We took TT and we knew he was injury prone and we took him in the 2nd round I believe so I really do not think that it is that far fetched for us to take Lattimore..
                              sigpic
                              ________________________________________________________
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              ________________________________________________________
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Working...
                              X