Falcons looking to trade up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    As of now, Prince is the only solid CB option. The others are all question marks. Webby stunk it up last year, T2 I love but is injured, Ross got cut from a cr@p team, and Hosley is full of talent, but has yet to prove himself. With such a mediocre squad, Id love some camp competition.
    BTW, Id be surprised if Rhodes is there at 19, nevermind the 2nd round. We'd be stupid not to take him at 19 unless theres a way better BPA that slides.
    He will be the 2nd CB off the board after Millner. Don't think he gets past pick #16. I really want him though..it would be two shutdown CB's in Prince and Rhodes, i'd trade up for him if he's there at 17, i think he's a great fit, unless Warmack is there at 17 also.

Comment

The Falcons do fit the mold of a team that would likely trade up. But, I have a hard time believing pre draft rumors like this. Putting your cards on the table like that this far before the draft is a silly thing to do.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if their is any truth to it but I'd do that trade in a heart beat.

Round 1 (30)
        Round 2(49)
        Round 2 (60)
        Then our normal 3-7 picks.

Comment

I would take it. This year there seems to be a lot of value that can be had later on in the draft, guys that were productive in college.

Comment

Micha Hyde or Kayvon Webster are two late round guys who come to mind.

Comment

We have two cbs that are guaranteed roster spots next year. That's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                We have two cbs that are guaranteed roster spots next year. That's not good.
                Agree but one is probably flying away in '14.
                " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                X