• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ogletree made Charlie Casserly's Top 5 Most UNDERRATED list

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...raft-prospects

ahhh.. poo poo

Comment

The thing you didn't mention is that Charlie thinks he is underrated as a weakside 43 backer. I agree, when I see Otree play, I see a will backer too. I do not see a MLB as much.

I think he is a1st round talent at Will, and a 2nd round at MLB.
      Last edited by BlueSanta; 04-18-2013, 08:29 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Little known fact: When copied/pasted from the source article to NYG Message boards, Charlie Casserly's rhetoric shows up in Red font by default.

Comment

Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
          Little known fact: When copied/pasted from the source article to NYG Message boards, Charlie Casserly's rhetoric shows up in Red font by default.
          Post of the year!

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
            The thing you didn't mention is that Charlie thinks he is underrated as a weakside 43 backer. I agree, when I see Otree play, I see a will backer too. I do not see a MLB as much.

Theres no denying the versatility is something that Reese seems to covet though.. Having a guy that can play WLB, that u can slide over to MLB in a pinch is a nice little asset to have.. Especially on pass downs..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Theres no denying the versatility is something that Reese seems to covet though.. Having a guy that can play WLB, that u can slide over to MLB in a pinch is a nice little asset to have.. Especially on pass downs..
              J Will and Ogletree would be a good look in that 3 safety set..

Comment

Oh ya, I was more talking about him as a prospect in general. Not as much about a NYG prospect. I still have a hard time thinking Reese would draft him in the 1st, but that is more because of the off the field stuff than his on field abilities.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh ya, I was more talking about him as a prospect in general. Not as much about a NYG prospect. I still have a hard time thinking Reese would draft him in the 1st, but that is more because of the off the field stuff than his on field abilities.
                  Ya, i here ya.. I soured on Ogletree some with the DUI before combine myself..

Comment

Ya, i here ya.. I soured on Ogletree some with the DUI before combine myself..
                    I might have been able to overlook the DUI itself (and that's a lot to ask, given that I was nearly killed by a DUI as a kid), but the fact that it happened mere days before the combine shows how little maturity this guy has. If any of us went on a binge days before a big job interview and our prospective employers found out, would they still want to hire us?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

This ... although I don't think he'll ever be a true MLB.

And I'd have been more impressed he had made Gil Brandt's list.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I dont see how he is underrated the only real critiques about his game is that he wont play MLB. I havent seen many doubt his ability to be a very good Will

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          I dont see how he is underrated the only real critiques about his game is that he wont play MLB. I havent seen many doubt his ability to be a very good Will
                          Most also think he has the frame to pack on weight and strength as well, and grow into MLB.. I think teams will covet that versatility and the fact he does seem to have that kinda frame , so u could eventually have a guy who can play a couple LB spots, and when u can put Jwill at WLB and Ogletree at MLB on pass downs, its a huge advantage for the giants...

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            I might have been able to overlook the DUI itself (and that's a lot to ask, given that I was nearly killed by a DUI as a kid), but the fact that it happened mere days before the combine shows how little maturity this guy has. If any of us went on a binge days before a big job interview and our prospective employers found out, would they still want to hire us?
                            I agree it was a stupid move with the combine days away, but theres nothing like making up info to fit your agenda. Binging? Please post a link to Ogle's binge drinking. That would mean a spree
                            2017 Draft Wishlist:
                            1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                            2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                            3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                            4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                            5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                            6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                            7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                            X