Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Hard turns is a reference to unexpected
    Eh, it was said that Reese had JPP very highly ranked on his board and Prince was a no brained when he fell because some teams reached for QB's.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      Those guys are as reliable at this point as the OL's they have waiting to get a chance.
      Both Tracy and Ojomo have shown some potential and we can't say that about Brewer, McCants, or Mosley.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Both Tracy and Ojomo have shown some potential and we can't say that about Brewer, McCants, or Mosley.
        A very small sample and nothing so impressive that they should rely on them for this upcoming season. Just saying they can find a good RT or OG later in the draft. A pass rushing DE is a more valuable 1st round pick.

Comment

I don't see Reese passing on Bjorn Werner if hes on the board even if Warmack is there.. I think Werner will lead his big board, personally..

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            If Werner falls to us I'm fairly certain we pull the trigger on him.

Even if Warmack is there.
            I haven't seen enough of Werner to make my own assessment, but before we were hearing he's a top 5 pick.....post combine,there's a chance he's there at 19, & more recently I've heard people say teams aren't as high on him as some think & he's more of a late 1st guy.....

Comment

A very small sample and nothing so impressive that they should rely on them for this upcoming season. Just saying they can find a good RT or OG later in the draft. A pass rushing DE is a more valuable 1st round pick.
              I want another pAssrusher too, but "a very small sample" what ojomo did in preseason was equivalent to what Cruz did in his rookie preseason....
              Alot of players look decent in preseason,some look pretty good, it's a whole other story to dominate.....cruz murdering the jets in preseason was the reason I & many others knew he'd be a special player....
              I believe at worst,given a chance, ojomo can be what Tolly was + more....and that's awesome for a udfa

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                I want another pAssrusher too, but "a very small sample" what ojomo did in preseason was equivalent to what Cruz did in his rookie preseason....
                Alot of players look decent in preseason,some look pretty good, it's a whole other story to dominate.....cruz murdering the jets in preseason was the reason I & many others knew he'd be a special player....
                I believe at worst,given a chance, ojomo can be what Tolly was + more....and that's awesome for a udfa
                I'm also high on Ojomo and James Brewer. He has a high motor, runs down the ball carriers, can tackle ball carriers. Had that really nice swarm sack on Ryan Mallet. James Brewer has quick feet, pass protects very well, i'm high on him. They need to give Diehl a rest and put Brewer in at RT, with Beatty and Brewer Manning will have his completions up this coming season.

Comment

I got some hope in Ojomo myself, but neither has shown anything more then Brewer in the regular season at this point..

Comment

I would love Ogletree but id Warmack is there, I hope he's the pick. Werner I see slow on film. I prefer to take a chance on Tank and his injury in that case.

Comment

Working...
                    X