Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's pretty annoying that we move any thread related to the draft....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's pretty annoying that we move any thread related to the draft....

I understand the boards used to get flooded with mock drafts, and I realize there's a separate board for draft/mock drafts. However, that board is incredibly slow.

However, we're a week away from the draft. Why can't we discuss prospective draft picks? At least on this board you get some good dialogue going.

Just my opinion....
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

You can, in the Forum set up specifically for draft news.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Agree with OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Manning View Post
        Agree with OP.
        What is slow about the Draft Forum?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Agreed with the mods. Drafts/Prospects belongs in its own thread. I don't see the problem. If it's slow, make it fast.

People should learn to post stuff where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            You can, in the Forum set up specifically for draft news.
            Obviously you didn't read my post.

Rd 1
            Garrett Bolles - OT
            David Njoku - TE
            Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

It's only slow because people insist on remaining here.

You could probably delete every other forum on here without consequence. It's the oddest thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
                Obviously, you don't understand the rules. The Draft Form was created for members to discuss the draft, post their mock drafts, etc. That's where everyone goes when they have an interest in draft news. If it's "slow" it's because there is a lack of interest.

Comment

What's so difficult about going to the draft section and posting there?

We have a lot of anarchists on this site.

Comment

What is slow about the Draft Forum?
                    Just not enough dialogue. You can post something, and not get a response for 24+hours. I understand the reasoning for separate boards, but w/ the draft being such a hot topic, it's annoying to not have fluid discussions.

Rd 1
                    Garrett Bolles - OT
                    David Njoku - TE
                    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Just not enough dialogue. You can post something, and not get a response for 24+hours. I understand the reasoning for separate boards, but w/ the draft being such a hot topic, it's annoying to not have fluid discussions.
                      Click "what's new". That's a great tip for seeing what is being posted. Once people start using that, people will just look at the title and post there.

Comment

That is not a fault of the MB. If you want to discuss the draft that's where you are going to have to go or you can PM other members who are posting draft related information.

Comment

Obviously, you don't understand the rules. The Draft Form was created for members to discuss the draft, post their mock drafts, etc. That's where everyone goes when they have an interest in draft news. If it's "slow" it's because there is a lack of interest.
                          Relax. I know you spend everyday/all day on this thing, but I don't. I understand the rules. Which, if you read my initial post, you would realize.

The fact that there's a lack of interest, and the fact that the draft is such a hot topic, is something that I think the mods should address. This isn't to start arguments, it's to simply point out that it's annoying anything related to the draft is moved.

Perhaps we could consider a separate board for mock drafts only....again, just a though and just my opinion.

Rd 1
                          Garrett Bolles - OT
                          David Njoku - TE
                          Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Relax. I know you spend everyday/all day on this thing, but I don't. I understand the rules. Which, if you read my initial post, you would realize.

The fact that there's a lack of interest, and the fact that the draft is such a hot topic, is something that I think the mods should address. This isn't to start arguments, it's to simply point out that it's annoying anything related to the draft is moved.

Perhaps we could consider a separate board for mock drafts only....again, just a though and just my opinion.
                            There is a sub forum specifically for members' mock drafts

Comment

There is a separate section on the boards for mock drafts...LOL.

Why would you make a totally new boards for that? Makes no sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X