• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Men Surg.
    started a topic ESPN.COM #BLOGGERMOCK DRAFT

ESPN.COM #BLOGGERMOCK DRAFT

Emily Schaible
    With the 19th pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, Dan Graziano and the New York Giants select Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington.

The Chicago Bears are now on the clock.

The rest of the picks,

Emily Schaible
    Draft recap so far: 1. Kansas City: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M, 2. Jacksonville: Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon, 3. Miami: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan; 4. Philadelphia, Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah; 5. Detroit: Lane Johnson, OT, Utah; 6. Cleveland: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama; 7. Arizona: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama; 8. Buffalo: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee; 9. NYJ: Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU; 10. Tennessee: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida; 11. San Diego: Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC; 12. Oakland: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU; 13. NYJ: Tavon Austin, WR, WVU; 14. Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri.; 15. New Orleans: Jarvis Jones, LB/DE, Georgia; 16. St. Louis: Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas; 17. Pittsburgh: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame; 18. Dallas: D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama; 19. NYG: Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington.

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    Twiwo is Emily Schaible!
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Kruunch
    replied
    Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Emily Schaible
    With the 21st pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, Jamison Hensley and the Cincinnati Bengals select John Cyprien, FS, FIU.

The St. Louis Rams are now on the clock.

That's a WOW picks. Cyprien the 21st pick ?
    Twiwo is Emily Schaible!

Leave a comment:

• Imgrate
    replied
    Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I wonder how many of these team writers do research outside the first round
    The one guy says "after the first round the CB talent really drops off". If that gives you any clue.

Leave a comment:

• Redeyejedi
    replied
    I wonder how many of these team writers do research outside the first round

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    Emily Schaible
    With the 32nd pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, Jamison Hensley and the Baltimore Ravens select Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame.

The draft has concluded!

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    Emily Schaible
    With the 31st pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, Mike Sando and the San Francisco 49ers select Eric Reid, S, LSU.

The Baltimore Ravens are now on the clock.

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    Emily Schaible
    With the 30th pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, Pat Yasinskas and the Atlanta Falcons select Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State.

The San Francisco 49ers are now on the clock.

Well there goes my boy Taylor to the freaking Falcons. Happy this is just for fun.

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    Emily Schaible
    With the 29th pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, James Walker and the New England Patriots select Robert Woods, WR, USC.

The Atlanta Falcons are now on the clock.

I didn't saw that coming .
    Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 04-23-2013, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    I see Jamar Taylor going to the Pats here.

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    Emily Schaible
    With the 28th pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, Bill Williamson and the Denver Broncos select Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU.

The New England Patriots are now on the clock.

Leave a comment:

• TAILGATIN'
    replied
    Originally posted by qndarius3 View Post
    Passed on both tank and werner.
    Id take Werner and Rhodes over Trufant, not sure if I'd take Tank. I love him, but feel he's got to show some proof the injury wont affect his play. His pro day was a step in the right direction. Id take him round 2 in a heartbeat, but fear he'll be gone.

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    Emily Schaible
    With the 27th pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, Paul Kuharsky and the Houston Texans select Keenan Allen, WR, Cal.

The Denver Broncos are now on the clock.

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    No QB off the boards and I don't think they will select one in this mock draft.

Leave a comment:

• G-Men Surg.
    replied
    Emily Schaible
    With the 26th pick of the 2013 ESPN blogger mock draft, Kevin Seifert and the Green Bay Packers select John Jenkins, DT, Georgia.

The Houston Texans are now on the clock.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X