Trade to 12 for Vaccaro?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JStyle View Post
    I don't think there is anyway he gets past the Rams at 16. Vaccaro won't fall to 19, to many teams love him. If Vaccaro is still there at 18 the Cowboys will 100% take him. Chances of Vaccaro falling to us are 1%.
    Good ... then we don't have to worry about him.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Our secondary is so soft. Teams do not fear going over the middle against us. Remember how pathetic that Mike Wallace play was against Pittsburgh? He looked like a Cheetah running by some turtles lol.

Look at the impact FS Earl Thomas had with Seattle. Look how dominant there secondary was last year and how that helped them make the playoffs.

Sorry, I just see SOFT when I view our secondary. Webster--Soft, Prince--injury prone , Thomas-- hasn't played in 2 years, Rolle-- barely even plays true safety anymore, Stevie Brown-- nice player but (IMO) overrated

Comment

I think I would throw my hat across the room and skip the rest of the draft if that happened. Sorry.
        2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
        Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
        Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
        Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
        Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
        Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
        Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
          Chances are Vaccaro is there at #19 so why give up picks?

Vacarro is one of those players who you let drop to you versus trading up for him (imo).
          Well put

Comment

He won't get past the Cowgirls at 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              Vaccaro is a nice player but when I watch his tape I never once thought hey this guy should be a Top 15 pick.
              Agreed.. I like his body type, and speed, but earl thomas he is not! No way i take that guy in the top 20picks....

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Agreed.. I like his body type, and speed, but earl thomas he is not! No way i take that guy in the top 20picks....
                He has man skills and plays the run well but what made Earl special was ball skills

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  He has man skills and plays the run well but what made Earl special was ball skills
                  my point is, hes not nearly the player Earl Thomas is , period.. I don't caer about anything but who would u rather have on the team that makes the team better, and the answer is 10000pct Earl Thomas, and he went in the teens...

Comment

I think Kenny Vaccaro is the TOP defensive player talent wise in this draft. Yeah I know, who cares what I think lol. The Giants need a playmaker in the secondary, a true ball hawk safety. I don't think Stevie Brown is the answer, and Rolle now plays in the box.

The Dolphins will trade that 12 pick. If Vaccaro is still there at 12, trade up and take him! He is a ball hawk, great skills, great work ethic, and they say he's a great charchter guy.

I also love Mississippi State CB Darius Slay in the 2nd Rd.

The Giants defense looked a little on the slow side last year. Lets get some young explosive talent in our secondary to lineup against RG3, Romo, Vick, Dez Bryant, DeSean Jackson etc.

I'm sure I'm way off, but you never know. That's what's cool about the draft.
                    I don't really see any player worth trading up, that been said I think Vaccaro is going after the 15 pick, don't see him going before.
                    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

I'd be willing to trade the 19 pick and our 3rd Rd pick for Vaccaro. I think he's that good. I could be way off on this one.
                      what are you smoking? we'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
                        what are you smoking? we'll be fine.

Thanks for the mature response. Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                        X