No announcement yet.

Honey Badger in round 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen a guy do questionable things off the field (like his draft day party promotion he had claiming he was a 1st rounder) and not play football at all in 2012 gain so much stock with the fans like Mathieu has. People will be surprised I'm predicting when he is still around after our 3rd round selection.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
      I've never seen a guy do questionable things off the field (like his draft day party promotion he had claiming he was a 1st rounder) and not play football at all in 2012 gain so much stock with the fans like Mathieu has. People will be surprised I'm predicting when he is still around after our 3rd round selection.
      Living in denial. I think he could make a great marriage with the Cowboys.
      Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 04-25-2013, 05:05 PM.
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
        Well, itv looks like he wised up and cancelled that party.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...y-for-thursday

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
          Living is denial. I think he could make a great marriage with the Cowboys.
          Well Dez Bryant is already tweeting he's the best player in the draft. So who knows..could be right about the Cowboys...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
            Well, itv looks like he wised up and cancelled that party.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...y-for-thursday
            He seems to have a really bad life coach

Comment

Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post
              The kid just enjoyed smoking pot.. Don't most college kids? You make it sound like he carries a lot of baggage along with him. He would be a top 10-15 pick if he didn't fail drug tests. And either way he has said many times he's not smoking pot anymore.
              Judging by some of the "picks " , seems like a lot of people on these boards enjoy it too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
                Well Dez Bryant is already tweeting he's the best player in the draft. So who knows..could be right about the Cowboys...lol
                A couple " made in heaven ".

Comment

Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post
                  The kid just enjoyed smoking pot.. Don't most college kids?
                  Are we still making excuses for him?

He was told if he keeps smoking he will get kicked off the team and may never make it to the NFL...

He continued to do so.

He has a long history of crappy decision making.

Comment

http://bloggingthebeast.com/2013/04/...ty-last-night/

LSU DB Tyrann Mathieu said he didn’t think the Giants would draft him. He talked to them at the Senior Bowl and the Combine. “I think they’re interested,” said Mathieu, “but I think they’re going to play their cards right. I don’t think they’ll draft me. I don’t think they’re interested.” So they’re interested, but they’re not interested. Oh, Honey Badger. Mathieu thinks he’s a first round talent, but thinks he’ll slip to the second round.

The Giants are playing their cards right he said. You are darn right kid.

Comment

Doubtful the gmen will do it but could be worth a shot in. 4/5 rounds..

Comment

Working...
                      X