2013 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Now we have addressed the soft middle!!!
    This

Comment

• You haters will be loving this pick soon!
      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• I guess this means we might not resign Linval Joseph when his time comes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
          This Hankins kid has a very questionable work ethic. Ugh...
          Come on, do you think Reese and Coughlin would've drafted him if they were scared of his work ethic?

We NEED a run stuffer, I don't get why everyone hates this pick

Comment

• How was Hankins the best available player? I feel like the Giants draft has been sabotaged....it's a conspiracy!!
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• I'm probably the only person who's ok with this pick....I mean at least I know this kid's name, unlike Pugh.....Wtf is happening to this team?

Comment

• I guess we needed to get younger on both sides of the Line. Pair him up with Kuhn and Joesph and we have a good set of young guys that can develop into a great rotation. I'm trying very hard to see the positives with this pick.
                sigpic

Comment

• Yeah on totally not on board with that pick in fact that pick was ****ign stupid. I don't care if you love reese or not. Stupid.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Certainly are not taking fan favorites yet JR knows what he is doing. We don't need a RB but I would of preferred lacy
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Before you hate him too much, NFL.com says: "a potential top-12 pick with the versatility to line up as a traditional 3-technique DT in a four-man front or an effective two-gapping 0-technique NT for a 3-4 defense."

Comment

• Cleary the Giants didn't need help in the middle. The run defense was fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          DT? We could have just taken Floyd yesterday. Omfg.
                          This is ridiculous. Jesse Williams in a run stuffing athletic freak beast. And they take Hankins??!!
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• at least we have 30 dt's now. with nobody who can play linebacker and maybe only one decent cornerback with prince.. but cool
                            sigpic

Comment

• omg I just watched his videos on youtube, he's terrible

Comment

• These celebrity pickers are driving me nuts. Such a waste of time.
                                SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

Working...
                                X