"You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Eric Herman?!

Comment

• Herman Munster..

Comment

• guard Eric Herman

Comment

• I have no idea who eric herman is... Only about the 2nd guy i've seen that i don't know...

Comment

• Eric Herman is a good pick. I had him going in the 5th or 6th.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarceChoke View Post
                Is Kevin red**** any good?
                Man I thought he was the pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  Herman Munster..
                  I don't know why, but that had me laughing out loud when i read it..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    Happens every yr.. We've seen 6th-7th rd draft picks and UDF's be studs a million times, who cares? These GM's are human and get fired for fudging up all the time man..
                    I'm not projecting their careers based on where they go, but the players that people were pissed were passed over for Nassib were seventh round prospects. Nassib wouldn't have lasted another 2-3 picks, while Poyer/Rambo lasted another 2-3 rounds.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                      Eric Herman is a good pick. I had him going in the 5th or 6th.
                      ya, but what if Pugh is a G at pro level.. Do we really need to be drafting 2guards right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                        Eric Herman is a good pick. I had him going in the 5th or 6th.
                        Yeah I've seen him in the 5th a few times and the 6th often. What's going on with LB kevin red****? Is he worth taking?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          I'm not projecting their careers based on where they go, but the players that people were pissed were passed over for Nassib were seventh round prospects. Nassib wouldn't have lasted another 2-3 picks, while Poyer/Rambo lasted another 2-3 rounds.
                          Ya, a couple u mentioned outta about 20.. Way to cherry pick.. We could of had Bray or Dysert for nothing to develop behind ELI...

Comment

I have no idea who eric herman is... Only about the 2nd guy i've seen that i don't know...
                            Strong physical guard who's a good run blocker.

Here's his profile:
                            http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...man?id=2540249

Comment

ya, but what if Pugh is a G at pro level.. Do we really need to be drafting 2guards right now?
                              I don't know what to say...I guess the value is good here but I don't have a clue of their plans for the future.

Comment

• Sounds like he's a decent player, just gone unnoticed due to his college. I'd imagine he's been brought in to learn under Snee for a year before stepping in once he retires.

Comment

Working...
                                X