2013 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Im so happy we are on to the 2014 draft now.

Hopefully they never draft a group of players like this again.

Legitimately I dont think I am excited to watch a single one of them play. Moore is perhaps the only one.
    Glad we're on the same page....didn't want to have to debate you on this.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• The wannabe GM's can no go back to their day jobs and stop whining.

Comment

• Ok how tall is this guy actually? They have him at 6'3 on the UMass website but I find that hard to believe when other areas list 6'0

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Cox avg'd less then 4YPC at UMASS this past season..
          I just want to see them explain this pick... Especially with far more productive backs available

Comment

• Cox was a 4star recruit for the Wolverines and played for them for awhile..

Comment

Cox avg'd less then 4YPC at UMASS this past season..
              That's not good. Especially playing at UMass.

Comment

• I'm not overwhelmed with this draft class, AT THE MOMENT, but I have a feeling we may see two or three of them turn out to be solid starters. Nothing special, bar potentially Moore.

Looking forward to seeing how our O-Line looks with Pugh in there and also what Hankins can do for our running game.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Sully View Post
                  I just want to see them explain this pick... Especially with far more productive backs available
                  Ya, i got a soft spot for UMASS guys, but still, with Maysonet on the board as well as Graham, it's odd...

Comment

• I think the Giants wanted to prove they could still get to the SB by arranging the worst draft they could think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                      That's not good. Especially playing at UMass.
                      In his defene, they were beyond dreadful through the air.. I mean, BEYOND Dreadful! Like worst i've ever sen dreadful..

Comment

• Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                        The wannabe GM's can no go back to their day jobs and stop whining.
                        I poo poo you..

Comment

• Moore and Taylor are the only prospects that get me excited from an upside point of view. I'm ok with Hankins too since we need the beef up the middle but don't expect much outside of a solid DT. The rest make me go meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                            I think the Giants wanted to prove they could still get to the SB by arranging the worst draft they could think of.
                            Maybe its a conspiracy, and the Commish dosen't want the Gmen to play a home game in the super bowl so he forced us to pick like we were blind baboons?

Comment

In his defene, they were beyond dreadful through the air.. I mean, BEYOND Dreadful! Like worst i've ever sen dreadful..
                              Ok. I actually didn't watch them at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                                Moore and Taylor are the only prospects that get me excited from an upside point of view. I'm ok with Hankins too since we need the beef up the middle but don't expect much outside of a solid DT. The rest make me go meh.
                                Ya, me 2.. Those are the 2 that intrigue me the most...

Comment

Working...
                                X