Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 18s
    Jerry Reese: "He was the highest guy on our board. You guys think I'm joking when I say that, but he was the highest guy on our board."
    Reese can shove it with his company line crap. David Wilson was also his "highest guy" last year and we saw what he did, kick returner and gadget back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
      Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas 23s
      Pugh can play every position on line, Reese said. Can he be opening day starter? "We'll see. I think it's going to be a lot of competition."
      He's not beating out Snee or Boothe. His only competition is Diehl and Brewer.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        @JennyVrentas: Reese says Pugh was the highest guy on the Giants' board. #nyg
        Yea right. This was a need pick.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

• tom coughlin just said bpa. hahahahahahaaha what a joke

Comment

• Glad Jerry decided to finally start smoking crack before the draft this year!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              @JennyVrentas: Reese says Pugh was the highest guy on the Giants' board. #nyg
              Thats why u don't get wasted why making a board then, i guess? THeres nothing good about this pick.. Nothing at all..

THe only thing good is it fills a need, and that is it.. But when ur needs G, u don't reach.. Our defense sucks, and we reach for a T'Rex armed G?lol I know i'm being harsh, but these guys just made the dumbest value pick i've ever seen...

Comment

• I trust mayock and Reese more than any haters on this board. In Reese I trust

Comment

• hes a technician who understands angles and footwork. he has some power/strength to him as well. moves well. dont see how he isnt an automatic upgrade to whatever we were thinking @ RT unless we plan to use Brewer there and Pugh along the line as backup depth his rookie yr...im fine with the pick. the OL needed working on. I m shocked not 1 of cooper/warmack fell i woulda sworn that would happen

Comment

• ehh.....whatever. As fans we cant do anything about it. I choose to think they know more than any of us when it comes to drafting.
                    Either way its of my control. I will still be rooting for them either way........
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• At least with the JPP pick there was always the concept of his huge upside, it was the amount of players we already had at the position which many got upset about. This Pugh pick just screams reach and safe with little upside. I usually don't go nuts about DTs but when theres one who drew comparisons to Warren Sapp on the board who was rated as the #3 player still there and your supposed core philosophy is BPA I don't know why on earth Floyd wasnt on stage with a Giants jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        Thats why u don't get wasted why making a board then, i guess? THeres nothing good about this pick.. Nothing at all..

THe only thing good is it fills a need, and that is it.. But when ur needs G, u don't reach.. Our defense sucks, and we reach for a T'Rex armed G?lol I know i'm being harsh, but these guys just made the dumbest value pick i've ever seen...
                        Trust my friend. Trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          Mayock called it yesterday. Lol. Where are the Mayock badgers now? Maybe he does know what he is talking about?
                          Alls he did was hear a rumor and plagerize it as his own opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                            He's not beating out Snee or Boothe. His only competition is Diehl and Brewer.
                            Which happens to be their biggest need.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              ehh.....whatever. As fans we cant do anything about it. I choose to think they know more than any of us when it comes to drafting
                              Either way its of my control. I will still be rooting for them either way........
                              Look at the bright side. Diehl may not be starting next year. lol

Comment

• Really don't believe that Pugh was highest player on giants board??
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X