X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    D-line is still broken......
    dline dude?

We're going into next year with Webster, Ross, and T2 in our secondary.. SMFH

Prince and Rhodes would've been solid

Comment

• Yeah, Pugh appears serviceable and I hope he pans out, but they could've gotten him in round 2 while getting a blue-chipper today.

Comment

• There should be some good corners in rd two

Comment

• There has to be something we don't know about Floyd since every other team is passing on him as well

Comment

• u guys arent lookin ahead. our OL is basically young after this season now with Beatty locked up, Brewer, now Pugh, and baas is signed long term...our OL just got younger with more talent.
            who thought seubert was this beast coming out of the draft?

Comment

• Justin Pugh
              STRENGTHS - Surprisingly smooth and fluid for an OT, Pugh can bend knees and sink hips to pass block with great base/leverage. His quick feet combined with his ability to block with base makes it easy for him to slide out to pass block speed rushers and to re-direct to adjust to quick COD pass rush moves. When he stays in his shuffle he can ride pass rusher completely around pocket. Possessing good playing strength, once he locks up on pass rusher he can keep man tied up and eliminates man from the play. Quick off the ball and highly competitive, Pugh does a good job of pinning inside shaded DL inside on down/side run blocks. Consistently fast getting through the LOS to the second level, Pugh can be an outstanding blocker out in space when he stays over feet and keeps knees bent. Pugh showed his athleticism off when he was able to drive DL down the LOS and then could peel off block and adjust to block backside LB to open up inside hole for RB. He has the size, playing strength and athleticism to start at any offensive line position.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...l&player=41856

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jefe View Post
                Reese has been annoying me for years now. He says Pugh was the TOP guy on his board SMH. I'm never sipping that "In Reese We Trust" kool-aid.
                Like i said, theres gonna be about 15more PUghs going between this draft and the UDF's.. Its that stupid of a pick..

This is as bad as when Oakland took Mickell Mitchell in RD2 that yr..

I mean, hes gonna be a solid player, no doubt, ast a positon of need, but u don't just waste picks like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                  Alls he did was hear a rumor and plagerize it as his own opinion
                  No, he called it. The same way be did before they made the pick. He said people would t like it. He was right again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    @JennyVrentas: Reese says Pugh was the highest guy on the Giants' board. #nyg
                    I'm pretty sure he says that about every 1st round pick. Bigger need at the linebacking corp this year than O-line.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                      Yeah, Pugh appears serviceable and I hope he pans out, but they could've gotten him in round 2 while getting a blue-chipper today.
                      Doubt it looks like teams are making a run for the oline

Comment

• Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                        They are protecting Eli, if Brewer steps up then we can plug Pugh in at Guard.
                        Which side?
                        Emperor Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                          Trust my friend. Trust.
                          You don't get it. We could have had him or someone of equal talent in round 2. He may be fine, but he's a terrible value. We had some great talent drop to us, and wasted that opportunity.
                          This was strictly a "needs" pick and a huge reach.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            Really don't believe that Pugh was highest player on giants board??
                            I don't buy it either, and honestly we will never know.
                            I'm assuming this was a need pick over value.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• Wouldn't have been as upset with Tao being our pick
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                You don't get it. We could have had him or someone of equal talent in round 2. He may be fine, but he's a terrible value. We had some great talent drop to us, and wasted that opportunity.
                                This was strictly a "needs" pick and a huge reach.
                                THIS

Comment

Working...
                                X