No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing is looking for sure, the rest of the rookie QBs besides surprise reach pick EJ Manuel can pretty much head back to their hotel rooms early tonight. Maybe one can understand why some teams go all out for a top first round franchise QB. There's just going to be some years with nothing there.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 04-25-2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      Wow! Getting interesting.
      Originally posted by GiantNYFan8 View Post
      MInny got some great picks! Floyd and Rhodes.
      and we got Pugh so what's your point lol
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        We won't have a chance for any of the guys we loved for 6 months unless we trade up. We won't
        you're going to drive yourself crazy being so pessimistic, nothing we can do about it and I'm sure we will have a good 2nd round options

Comment

• All you have to do to see this pick is awful is listen to tom,reese, and ross. " he's a clean player" " no of the field issues" " we won't have to worry about him" . basically there are 50 players who are better at football but pugh is the least likely to get arrested.

Comment

• Not a huge fan but not going to complain. They obviously see something there.

Comment

• We got a H- for this Draft so far.. I gave it an H- because an F or a G would have been to high a grade for them.
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/2...ew-york-giants

Comment

• Originally posted by 34stillrunning View Post
                  All you have to do to see this pick is awful is listen to tom,reese, and ross. " he's a clean player" " no of the field issues" " we won't have to worry about him" . basically there are 50 players who are better at football but pugh is the least likely to get arrested.
                  quitting is a good idea. I strongly recommend it.

Comment

All you have to do to see this pick is awful is listen to tom,reese, and ross. " he's a clean player" " no of the field issues" " we won't have to worry about him" . basically there are 50 players who are better at football but pugh is the least likely to get arrested.
                    Really? That's all you got from tonight's draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      We got a H- for this Draft so far.. I gave it an H- because an F or a G would have been to high a grade for them.
                      i love the pick

Comment

Could've said that with Werner or Rhodes as well.

Comment

• I just see this just another typical Giants signing. Not sexy at all but a guy that will do a job, and a good one I'm sure, in more than one position and for a very long time.

Comment

• Hey guys, look at the bright side, maybe by 2014.. he'll be starting and David Diehl will be out

Comment

I want football players, not someone I want to babysit my son.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Working...
                              X