No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn that's a lot of picks to get #29...
    "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

• Of course NE moves back and gets a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th lol. Minny was having a good draft and then they threw away the rest of their picks. Guess the GM wants to call it a night on the rest of the draft...

Comment

• **** belechik is a ****ing pimp!

Comment

• Vikings 3 numbers ones!!!!!! To bad we can't have something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
            It's among the shortest in the class.
            32 inches for Pugh. Fluker was 36.75, Lane Johnson 35.25, Watson 34, Warford 33.37 for a random sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaggs View Post
              32 inches for Pugh. Fluker was 36.75, Lane Johnson 35.25, Watson 34, Warford 33.37 for a random sample.
              So about 2 inches short on average!? Not a big deal.

Comment

• Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel21s
                What I love about Giants' draft. Reese doesn't overvalue MLB. Either Minter, Te'o or Ogletree will be there in 2nd, maybe even 3rd.

Comment

• Anybody know what Minny's cap is?

Comment

• Originally posted by DarceChoke View Post
                    Good question. Anyone know?
                    Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday 16m
                    Jerry Reese said the arm length scouts look for from tackles is usually about 33 inches. Pugh is 32.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                      That's a pretty big deviation. it's like saying .10 of a second isn't a big deal.

Comment

• I'm all for supporting the #BostonStrong movement, but that jersey was just ******ed...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Teo will be gone to the Vikings in few minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                            Remember when Tynes was 2 inches short on that kick in Philly? 2 inches can be the difference between a clean pass, and a D-lineman getting a hand on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaggs View Post
                              Could've resigned Locklear. Interesting that the line played better when he was at tackle and he can outblock Diehl. Course Myers will probably be able to do that as well.
                              Locklear's career is probably over. Injury was severe.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                                That's a pretty big deviation. it's like saying .10 of a second isn't a big deal.
                                Scouts look for 33 inches. Pugh was at a 32. Not to mention Reese saw every minute of film on this kid and didnt see his arm length as a problem. I love this pick..

Comment

Working...
                                X