No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay it's been a BLAST. Be back tomorrow after I sleep away my frustrations. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse like drafting someone like Kwame Geathers in the 2nd round....

Alright....peace.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      if that was the case why not draft Barrett jones there. He played all gout positions for nick Saban but did it against SEC competion not big east
      Don't get caught up with who they played in college. Notice 3 OL's went before the Alabama guys did. Beatty played in the BE and is very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Don't get caught up with who they played in college. Notice 3 OL's went before the Alabama guys did. Beatty played in the BE and is very good.
        True. Im Originally from CT so I was excited when they took Beatty. but your right a bunch of guys went prior to Warmack and Fluker. And who knows if they were there if JR still would of pulled the trigger on Pugh. He does that. He picks the picks no sees coming
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Tonight will be tough switching back and forth between the Draft and the Knicks Playoff game. Last night it was the Rangers trying to get in the Playoffs and the Draft. NYR jumped over NYI last night into 7th place with both teams having one game left. Who would you guys prefer in the first round, Number 2 Boston or number 1 Pittsburgh? There is also still an outside chance they can overtake the Ottawa for 6th place if they lose their remaining two and we win our game meaning we would get 3rdplace Capitals. I will have an eye on the goings on in Boston with game 3 but will focus most of my attention on rounds 2 and 3 tonight
          Last edited by miked1958; 04-26-2013, 09:07 AM.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Ready for rounds 2-3!!! Let's go Big Blue!! Bring some more talent our way!

Comment

• I have a feeling it's going to be Margus Hunt. Then again I've been wrong lately sooo....

Comment

• At this point, I'm expecting another OL pick. Maybe they do finally look to rebuild the entire OL with the exception of LT. Safe and Clean might be the theme with a draft that doesn't have much flash and sizzle.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  At this point, I'm expecting another OL pick. Maybe they do finally look to rebuild the entire OL with the exception of LT. Safe and Clean might be the theme with a draft that doesn't have much flash and sizzle.
                  Terron Armstead?

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                    I have a feeling it's going to be Margus Hunt. Then again I've been wrong lately sooo....
                    I'm hearing the 49ers are looking his way as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
                      I'm hearing the 49ers are looking his way as well.
                      I can see that. Jesse Williams fits them well too.

Comment

I can see that. Jesse Williams fits them well too.
                        Gotta point..I wonder if they hold up on DT since getting Dorsey, and I thought they picked someone else up..but you never know anymore.

Comment

Terron Armstead?
                          He is apparently very smart (Tech engineering major) and I wouldn't be surprised if Reese and Co. drool at the thought of him getting to the 2nd level for Wilson. Think the Lions grab him up though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            He is apparently very smart (Tech engineering major) and I wouldn't be surprised if Reese and Co. drool at the thought of him getting to the 2nd level for Wilson. Think the Lions grab him up though.
                            He's a freak and the best athlete at tackle in the draft. The Giants usually like those kinds of guys. It would definitely be interesting.

Comment

He's a freak and the best athlete at tackle in the draft. The Giants usually like those kinds of guys. It would definitely be interesting.
                              I don't even know who to predict for us at this point. Lots of guys I'd be happy with here in the 2nd at a good amount of positions.

Comment

• Here we go! Good Luck everyone....hopefully all goes well and you don't have to spend the night listening to me rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X