Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Let the fun begin...
    Last edited by primetime; 04-25-2013, 12:44 PM.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

The giants need to draft an impact linebacker. The biggest problem with the giants defense is that they don't have impact linebackers to help stop the run. They have DE,DT, CB maybe lol, Safety, but what they don't have is an impact linebackers. They haven't had an impact linebacker since Antonio Pierce.

Comment

Originally posted by NYKiller View Post
        The giants need to draft an impact linebacker. The biggest problem with the giants defense is that they don't have impact linebackers to help stop the run. They have DE,DT, CB maybe lol, Safety, but what they don't have is an impact linebackers. They haven't had an impact linebacker since Antonio Pierce.
        So what LB do you want to draft and when?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          So what LB do you want to draft and when?
          Honestly I don't know. I don't watch college football, but I do know what the Giants need.

Comment

Sandcastle is a pipe dream..

Comment

checking in....teo > ogletree if giants select LB @ 19.

Comment

Have you guys seen Gerard Butler in Olympus Has Fallen? We could use his tenacity and technique on the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

Let the fun begin...
                  U should change the name of this thread ***le to 2013 NFL DRAFT THREAD.. That way it covers the entire draft , or at least sounds that way..

Comment

Check out this vid....Quite disturbing but funny. Notice how the Giants fan is the only one who's legit.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

bunch of clowns..

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                        Check out this vid....Quite disturbing but funny. Notice how the Giants fan is the only one who's legit.
                        lol...cant stop laughing! damn Giants fan!

Comment

Giants select Curvin Johnson 19th overall. Calvin has nothing on his younger bro!

Comment

Why can't people just admit they don't know who the "prospect" is? Funny nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              Why can't people just admit they don't know who the "prospect" is? Funny nonetheless
                              What's your thoughts on Buster Hymen? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X