Walter footballs final mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Flukers a bum.. Speed will destroy him, and he'll be forced to the inside, and he lacks non stop motor , or seems to play slow, one or the other.. I think hes gonna be a bust, personally.. But then again, were all wrong sometimes, so who know?
    How did Alabama win back to back championships with a bum at RT? I guess the SEC has no pass rushers.
    2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
    Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
    Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
    Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
    Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
    Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
    Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Not even in the mid 2nd range? Thats great value on a kid who can rush the passer, defend the run, has great length and pretty good strength, and comes from a team that plays pretty good competition... I'd love Okafor in the 2nd..
      With you on that one!!

Okafor has the ability and the attitude to do big things for us. Getting him with our 2nd pick, I don't see how there could be a better steal in the draft than that. Just don't see it happening, but some mock services are getting my hopes up!
      2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
      Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
      Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
      Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
      Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
      Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
      Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Nope. Not a chance. REmember, its the days before the draft that you get all the BS smokescreen type stuff. So he was a top 5 pick until this week, now he has injury concerns? BS. He wont get out of the top10.

The latest he will go is Jets at 9
        not a chance? many thought the same about prince and where did he go? 19th overall to you guessed it, the new york football giants. this is a definite possibility,,all it takes is a few teams to reach which always happens and his medical history will scare others. the giants will pounce on this kid if he is there.

Comment

Working...
        X