No announcement yet.

Pugh again!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike mayock is a illuminati puppet that is told to push certain prospects....

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
      Mike mayock is a illuminati puppet that is told to push certain prospects....
      I was reluctant to believe that but I'm starting to think that way by the minute.
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
        I've heard so many opinions about Fluker that I don't know what to think. I've heard he needs help with his footwork, and isn't an ideal pass protector. Then I hear he's an absolute beast in run blocking and is a very capable pass protector. I hear he's lost weight to help in pass protection, then I hear he's too heavy to be a good pass protector....I have no clue!

So, knowing we have Pat Flaherty, I have a feeling (again I'm only going off of what I've read) I think we can absolutely work and groom someone like Fluker. Cooper and Warmack would be ideal, however, for a 1st round OL pick.
        Right. I would be ok with the pick. I just wouldn't call him the total package like warmack and cooper.
        I think Fluker is average at best pass blocker right now and a very good run blocker but who knows what he will become..
        Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
          I think Fluker is average at best pass blocker right now and a very good run blocker but who knows what he will become..
          I agree and this is exactly why I dont want to spend a 1st round pick on a mediocre pass blocking RT. We are a pass first offense and can get a decent OT later.
          2017 Draft Wishlist:
          1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
          2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
          3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
          4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
          5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
          6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
          7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
            I agree and this is exactly why I dont want to spend a 1st round pick on a mediocre pass blocking RT. We are a pass first offense and can get a decent OT later.
            Right but is his pass blocking better than david diehl 's? If it is than it might still be worth a first round pick just to garentee a RT upgrade. But I would only be ok with the pick.
            Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
              Every time Reese is asked about his philosophy about the draft ( last time ? check out his interview at giants.com posted yesterday ) he mentions: " Size, weight, speed ", Pugh doesn't measure up to those standards.
              This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Comment

I really hope this won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Considering none of these guys have mocked the Giants right I think we can relax
                  Oh I don't know ... I'm feeling pretty mocked right now.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Broadway Blue View Post
                    I really hope this won't happen
                    Don't worry....I'm guaranteeing it won't. May not mean much to you but I'm saying NEVER.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

When did Pugh become deserving of a top 20 pick?

Comment

Originally posted by blue_truth View Post
                        When did Pugh become deserving of a top 20 pick?
                        Since Mayock wanted to give the Giants a tackle, realized he already took 4 tackles off the board, and decided to fix it by making up some lame excuse for Justin Pugh to make up for it. Daniel Jeremiah just puppy dogged after his idol and followed suit.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Some others like Pugh for his versatility: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...l&player=41856

Comment

Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
                            This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.
                            It's just funny how the experts can twist around facts and really surprised Mayock is ahead of all this hype about Pugh.
                            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                              It's just funny how the experts can twist around facts and really surprised Mayock is ahead of all this hype about Pugh.
                              Yep. Giants haven't taken an OL in the 1st since Luke Petitgout in 99' and now all the sudden we are going to reach (and badly at that) for a physically underwhelming LT prospect to fill a need at RT. I'm almost offended that Mayock would even suggest this as a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                                Since Mayock wanted to give the Giants a tackle, realized he already took 4 tackles off the board, and decided to fix it by making up some lame excuse for Justin Pugh to make up for it. Daniel Jeremiah just puppy dogged after his idol and followed suit.
                                seems legit... *rolls eyes*

Comment

Working...
                                X