No announcement yet.

First Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pugh fits a huge need.....the offensive line is aging, was banged up, and often failed to get a push up the middle.

We have a running back that can take it to the house if he can get a little daylight. We have a 2 Time SB MVP QB that was under pressure throughout the season, often up the gut, which is extremely dangerous.

We need someone that can protect Eli and get some push up the middle. Pugh can play anywhere on the line.

Mike Mayock called this pick before it was even official.....and Mayock knows his college players, and he knows the Giants.....he loved this pick.

We need some of the other guys (e.g., Brewer) to step up this season, but Pugh is someone that can be plugged in anywhere.

It's a good pick.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

• Originally posted by pino View Post
      Dude you sound like you are quoting ESPN's analysis word for word. Not everyone projected him an early 2nd. Todd McShay had him going #26 to the Packers. Mike Mayock had him going to US at #19.

Oh and Mel Kiper even suggested that the Cowboys pick him up at #18. So who exactly said he was 2nd round talent?
      They just did that when they heard chatter. They didnt watch tape and put them there

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        I dont like it, not saying he wont produce but you have a chance to grab the first of many positions. its safe to say they went need over best available on the board.
        How dare they!
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          How dare they!
          lol RF. for years we have been told the giants always draft best available. now they panic and reach . this was a slightly desperate move id say. sure it will help maybe add quality depth if his shoulder is g2g. but at 19??? come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            They just did that when they heard chatter. They didnt watch tape and put them there
            And you know that how?

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Look, if you want to jump to rash reactions based upon what Mel Kiper thinks, be my guest. I prefer to take a wait and see approach. If you think that is a lame position, I could really give a ****.
              And again, I've never mentioned a word about Mel Kiper, or "your approach." So I think this is warranted: what the hell are you talking about?

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              All I will say is that you better hope Rhodes is a superstar, because I will haunt you with that forever. Good luck to you son.
              You'll haunt me? Oh no! LMFAO. And why would you do such a thing? You said yourself that you would be "happy with him," as well as many other guys -- including your personal hopeful pick, Tyler Eifert. If you already forget saying this through your MB crusade pt.2, it's right here:

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              I would have been happy with any number of picks, including Werner, Rhodes, Floyd or Eifert.
              But anyway, don't let me stop you from "haunting" the masses. Aha.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                And again, I've never mentioned a word about Mel Kiper, or "your approach." So I think this is warranted: what the hell are you talking about?

You'll haunt me? Oh no! LMFAO. And why would you do such a thing? You said yourself that you would be "happy with him," as well as many other guys -- including your personal hopeful pick, Tyler Eifert. If you already forget saying this through your MB crusade pt.2, it's right here:

But anyway, don't let me stop you from "haunting" the masses. Aha.
                LMFAO

Comment

• Instead of kissing Reese's *** I'd like to hear someone say Pugh makes more sense & better "BPA/need" than Rhodes/Floyd.....
                  & don't tell me it's a need.....DT is a need, pAssrusher in general is a need....cb is a need.....we only have 2 good DTs on this team & one of wich is 32 years old!!!! No brainer!!! Prince is our only good CB as of now, no brainer!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    And again, I've never mentioned a word about Mel Kiper, or "your approach." So I think this is warranted: what the hell are you talking about?You'll haunt me? Oh no! LMFAO. And why would you do such a thing? You said yourself that you would be "happy with him," as well as many other guys -- including your personal hopeful pick, Tyler Eifert. If you already forget saying this through your MB crusade pt.2, it's right here:But anyway, don't let me stop you from "haunting" the masses. Aha.
                    Aha
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                      Instead of kissing Reese's *** I'd like to hear someone say Pugh makes more sense & better "BPA/need" than Rhodes/Floyd.....& don't tell me it's a need.....DT is a need, pAssrusher in general is a need....cb is a need.....we only have 2 good DTs on this team & one of wich is 32 years old!!!! No brainer!!! Prince is our only good CB as of now, no brainer!!!
                      WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, AN NFL GM???!!!!! REESE IS ALL KNOWING AND ALL POWERFUL, BOW DOWN.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        lol RF. for years we have been told the giants always draft best available. now they panic and reach . this was a slightly desperate move id say. sure it will help maybe add quality depth if his shoulder is g2g. but at 19??? come on.
                        2 of the 4 analysts on NFL.com had the Giants taking Pugh at 19.

You might not like the pick, but he's definitely not a reach.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

Comment

• Originally posted by pino View Post
                          The funniest part is that Mel Kiper suggested the Cowboys take Pugh at #18.
                          Lmao, so it's GMENAG-..., err, TCHOF, that's basing his reaction off of Kiper. Adorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Aha

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                            LMFAO
                            BOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                              Instead of kissing Reese's *** I'd like to hear someone say Pugh makes more sense & better "BPA/need" than Rhodes/Floyd.....
                              & don't tell me it's a need.....DT is a need, pAssrusher in general is a need....cb is a need.....we only have 2 good DTs on this team & one of wich is 32 years old!!!! No brainer!!! Prince is our only good CB as of now, no brainer!!!
                              agreed we have many needs we missed the playoffs last season, i know many forget that. would have preferred best available.

Comment

• That Datone Jones out of UCLA looks like a real disruptive player.....the Packers defense is going to really benefit from that kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X