First Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    this kid isnt a first day starter. you know that right?
    Why do you say that?

Comment

One positive i like from Pugh is that he's a great zone blocker. I think Wilson is going to love Pugh if he pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        I dont like it, not saying he wont produce but you have a chance to grab the first of many positions. its safe to say they went need over best available on the board.
        Who did you want to draft instead?

Comment

At 6-4.5, he's barely big enough to play high school football.

When are they gonna get one of those 6-8, 340 pound O-Tackles? I'm tired of them getting pushed around in short yardage situations and the overall run game. They could have traded down and got this guy later.

A reach .....

But if it means they dump Diehl, I'll feel better .....

Comment

Do you know that? He can play all the spots on the aside from center. I'll take that.

Comment

Solid pick

Originally posted by giants-_- View Post
              Really i think i just threw up in my mouth
              This is actually a good pick. I don't know about the center position but the Giants has great depth at O-Line. Great depth!!!!! Remember Mosely. O-Line was a position that we all knew they would attempt to draft in the first round (besides linebacker). One thing I can say, is that I don't think Reese went Best Player Available with this pick. But I am satisfied.

Comment

I hope Reese is right about this one...

Comment

Originally posted by DINO FLORIDA View Post
                  At 6-4.5, he's barely big enough to play high school football.

When are they gonna get one of those 6-8, 340 pound O-Tackles? I'm tired of them getting pushed around in short yardage situations and the overall run game. They could have traded down and got this guy later.

A reach .....

But if it means they dump Diehl, I'll feel better .....
                  Haha what a ridiculous post

Comment

Originally posted by GiantSteps13 View Post
                    Not knocking the pick even though im not crazy about it, but this proves we don't always take best available players
                    agree

Comment

In Reese I trust

Comment

Remember when everyone wanted to punch Reese for the JPP pick?

Yeah, In Reese I Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by 22for25 View Post
                          Do you know that? He can play all the spots on the aside from center. I'll take that.
                          so you will take project over a starter? hmm

Comment

I dont think he is a terrible player I had him at #61 on my bigboard however it was the 19th pick. After the a string of drafts where I thought the value was very good its devolved into piss poor

Comment

Originally posted by GiantSteps13 View Post
                              Not knocking the pick even though im not crazy about it, but this proves we don't always take best available players
                              Anyone paying attention knew that we didn't anyway.

Comment

what a garbage pick---Pugh? Really? I know the Giants want some youth on the o-line. But you had Sharif Floyd still out there? There were some corners or DEs that would have been of better value in my opinion. Hell, I would have been alright if the Giants would have traded back and picked up an extra 3rd rd pick.

Well I could care less about how they pick the rest of the draft---this pick has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X