First Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    Is it possible that JR is right and we're all wrong? Just throwing that out there . . . .
    Guess Jerry Reese, Marc Ross and the scouts knows more about football than me and he's got a great track record, but damn I hope they're right, haven't been impressed with the linemen they've selected lately

Comment

Man I wanted Olgatree with this pick,when Goodell said his name it didn't even register with me,I read and heard about the others,but not him.Now I have to wait until tomorrow to see what's next,this sucks,not the pick but the wait to see if we get a decent LB DAM IT

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        I dont think he is a terrible player I had him at #61 on my bigboard however it was the 19th pick. After the a string of drafts where I thought the value was very good its devolved into piss poor
        I am very surprised we went OL, especially after the top 6 were off the board. I really had us taking DL or secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          so you will take project over a starter? hmm
          Injuries can make anyone a starter. . .anytime.

Comment

A project? LOL

The drama is hilarious. Thats what keeps me coming back
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

don't worry we'll have the 1st pick in 2014

Comment

bhaaa , we dont even have a real starting LB. and we reach . yes we need OL help but man the best guys were already off the board. you can get a guy like puge later

Comment

This is what happens when you allow your OL to sink into mediocrity and old age...............................you stretch on your first pick which is a recipe for failure. This pick was 4 years in the making.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I was excited to find out who the player was so I could go cut a bunch of tape on him and now I dont even want to anymore

Comment

Just because this isnt a "sexy" pick doesn't mean its bad. He's versatile and I think he's the Guard for the future.
                      The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

I just Pughed all over the place..!!

Comment

It's pretty obvious that you know nothing about the guy.

Why don't you tell us who you wanted us to draft instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                            don't worry we'll have the 1st pick in 2014
                            lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                              He's a G and a T. Why am I not surprised at this kind of reaction? Its a MAJOR need
                              He's a college tackle, but in the NFL he will get run over - way too small.

Reminds me of Adam Koets, a 6th round tackle from 2007 that became a center (and a pretty good one in that), but guys that size are not NFL O-Tackles!!

Could have gotten him later!!

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                                A project? LOL

The drama is hilarious. Thats what keeps me coming back
                                i can't see this kid being a first day starter. more of a back up fill in the slot sort of guy like Grey Reugamer

Comment

Working...
                                X