• Phuk Pugh

wtf. that's all that needs to be said with shariff Floyd on the board

Jerry deserves the benefit of the doubt

Comment

I had him #61 on my Big board . Im speechless on how bad this is

Comment

Originally posted by SiddFinch1 View Post
        Jerry deserves the benefit of the doubt
        no he doesn't. he's drafted Clint so tim and everyone but prince in 2012. Pugh would've been they in round two this is bull ****ing ****. shariff god damn Floyd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          And who the **** are you?
          Originally posted by PennState1
          In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

classy thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post

I agree 100%.........................to much defenseive talent out there!! No Werner, no Teo, no Ogletree!!! Instant starters that help out D. Whats Pugh gonna do next year? He aint starting!!

Comment

Shariff Floyd,Rhodes.....wtf???

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                  classy thread.
                  i know its bad but i dont know how to change the title on the new forums

Comment

We could have taken an oline in the 2nd very similar in value if not better. Floyd-could collapse the middle of the pocket helping our pass rush. Rhodes-IMO could be a monster cb(shutdown even), teo a stud in the middle,leader, franchise lbr. Then there is Pugh, yes we need oline badly but a HUGE reach IMO and a boom or bust type player. I trust Reese but not happy right now

Comment

to the mods, I'm sorry for the title but can someone tell me how to change it?

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
                        I agree 100%.........................to much defenseive talent out there!! No Werner, no Teo, no Ogletree!!! Instant starters that help out D. Whats Pugh gonna do next year? He aint starting!!
                        You really think Diehl taking his paycut....and the hopeful emergence of Brewer....and now this drafting of Pugh says nothing to you about the FO's confidence in David Diehl? DD is not starting. Pugh has a good shot. Think before you type...please.

Comment

No way Pugh is a bigger need than Werner, Teo, or Ogletree!

Comment

De is not a need IMO. A Ct that can collapse the pocket would have been golden. I love we went oline not thrilled with who though. We missed out, oh well, if Reese proves us wrong again more power to him

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
                              No way Pugh is a bigger need than Werner, Teo, or Ogletree!
                              Through pick 23 and none of these guys have been drafted.

Comment

Working...
                              X