Calm down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
    Sorry. I don't pretend to know more than Jerry Reese and the scouts, unlike the people in here. I'll trust them over the wannabe GMs.
    Doesn't take a GM to know BPA....every source I I've seen had Pugh as a 2nd round pick....

Comment

Pugh looked terrible at the senior bowl at guard, watch his scimmage against datone jones, he got beat off the snap, and with his short arms..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjCaXaPm1A

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
        Doesn't take a GM to know BPA....every source I I've seen had Pugh as a 2nd round pick....
        http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-mayock/171006

DRAFT ANALYSIS:
        "I told you it wasn't sexy, but I love the pick. He can play left tackle. He can play right tackle. He can play left guard. He can play right guard." -- Mike Mayock

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
          Pugh looked terrible at the senior bowl at guard, watch his scimmage against datone jones, he got beat off the snap, and with his short arms..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjCaXaPm1A
          Datone Jones made him his ***** wow.

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
            well atleast we have 6 more rounds
            I have a feeling there was perhaps some panic that Oline was going to fall off by our 2nd rounder & maybe couldn't find anyone to trade with, that's the only way this pick could come close to making sense....rest of the draft better be all defense

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              Datone Jones made him his ***** wow.
              he called him daddy after he got beat lol Brandon Mosley looked about the same if not better, no need to waste a 1st rounder on Pugh-ke

Comment

Insane pick, nobody has a valid argument to defend this pick

Comment

Insane pick, nobody has a valid argument to defend this pick
                  This is true. Meassge boards fans always know better than Super Bowl winning GM's.

Comment

This is true. Meassge boards fans always know better than Super Bowl winning GM's.
                    Well, Reese has picked some excellent first round selections.In WIlson, Prince, Nicks, Phillips. But, something wasn't right about this pick. I guess in Reese you trust, and if this kid turns out better than Rhodes, Patterson, Ogletree or Werner, i'll applaud ur loyalty to Reese's decision making.

Comment

Your argument makes sense if he went a certain player nobody liked......let's talk positions.....you have a legit top 10 passrushing DT (wich we don't have btw) on the board & a legit potential shutdown CB that couldve been another top 10 pick ( we only have 1 good cb on this team) & we go draft a tackle that most likely will have to be a guard that was a projected 2nd round pick by %99 of sources.......you wnna continue??

Comment

Reese has missed on first round picks. Ross wasn't anything special and wilson is a split carry back

Comment

Your argument makes sense if he went a certain player nobody liked......let's talk positions.....you have a legit top 10 passrushing DT (wich we don't have btw) on the board & a legit potential shutdown CB that couldve been another top 10 pick ( we only have 1 good cb on this team) & we go draft a tackle that most likely will have to be a guard that was a projected 2nd round pick by %99 of sources.......you wnna continue??
                          You're right. You're right. ....Who do I call to make sure Jerry is fired, so we can turn over the GM duties to members of this message board? I had no idea what an idiot Jerry was until you laid it all out so clearly.

Comment

You're right. You're right. ....Who do I call to make sure Jerry is fired, so we can turn over the GM duties to members of this message board? I had no idea what an idiot Jerry was until you laid it all out so clearly.
                            Not very good at arguing your case are you?

Comment

Instead of being a smart a.ss, try to make a valid argument for the pick.....explain to us why a potentially decent guard is much more valuable than a potential pro bowl DT/CB

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                                Not very good at arguing your case are you?
                                It's ok. The Giants will pick Buster Hyman with the 2nd round pick and most of the board will defend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X