Calm down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
    Instead of being a smart a.ss, try to make a valid argument for the pick.....explain to us why a potentially decent guard is much more valuable than a potential pro bowl DT/CB
    Arguing with a fan that thinks he's smarter than the team's GM is a waste of time. Especially one that has everyone tbe team didn't pick going to the Pro Bowl before their first training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
      It's ok. The Giants will pick Buster Hyman with the 2nd round pick and most of the board will defend it.
      Of course, Being a pessimist is obviously better than being an optimist. Especially on this MB. Im not a fan of the pick but ill give Pugh and our GM the benefit of the doubt and at least give the kid a chance to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
        It's ok. The Giants will pick Buster Hyman with the 2nd round pick and most of the board will defend it.
        Nobody caught the Buster Hyman reference. Best LB between the sheets in the draft

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post
          Of course, Being a pessimist is obviously better than being an optimist. Especially on this MB. Im not a fan of the pick but ill give Pugh and our GM the benefit of the doubt and at least give the kid a chance to fail.
          Disagreeing with the value =/ not giving him a chance. I actually stated last night that I'd love this kid in the 3rd round and mentioned a few times already that he is a good fit in this system. Just not seeing how Pugh is so much more of a priority than some other positions and players with better upside.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
            Arguing with a fan that thinks he's smarter than the team's GM is a waste of time. Especially one that has everyone tbe team didn't pick going to the Pro Bowl before their first training camp.
            Rhodes/Floyd have legit all pro potential, Pugh is a guy that's pretty much going have to play a totally different position right off the bat......there's a reason analysts are making a huge deal off of the value the Vikings got with each guy.....
            Let's hear your argument, you must have something to say right? I mean how do you defend a pick & have nothing to back it? Get jerry Reese's meat out of your mouth

Comment

Get jerry Reese's meat out of your mouth
              ...Don't you have school in the morning? Does mommy and daddy know you're still up?

Comment

...Don't you have school in the morning? Does mommy and daddy know you're still up?
                Ok so I guess we'll just assume you have absolutely nothing to say about our 19th pick....you should probably come up with something if your going to bash people for having an opinion

Comment

Ok so I guess we'll just assume you have absolutely nothing to say about our 19th pick....you should probably come up with something if your going to bash people for having an opinion
                  I'm not bashing anyone. If you want to post like you're 14 years old, I'm gonna treat you as such.

Comment

I'm not bashing anyone. If you want to post like you're 14 years old, I'm gonna treat you as such.
                    You felt the need to chime in because I didn't like the pick....you must've known something nobody else did because Pugh was rated as a 2nd rounder by %99 of sources while Floyd was 5-10....until you can make a valid point on our choice, you just sound like a homer

Comment

Blindly liking the pick because Jerry Reese is our gm and not forming an opinion of your own sounds very adultlike.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        Blindly liking the pick because Jerry Reese is our gm and not forming an opinion of your own sounds very adultlike.
                        His opinion is based on quote "99% of sources", whatever that means. My opinion is based on Tom Coughlin, director of scouting Marc Ross, and Jerry Reese all stating this is the guy they wanted all along.

Comment

His opinion is based on quote "99% of sources", whatever that means. My opinion is based on Tom Coughlin, director of scouting Marc Ross, and Jerry Reese all stating this is the guy they wanted all along.
                          They wanted this guy all along? Before they knew who the other players on the board would be? Amazing.

Comment

Still would love to hear your opinion....did you even know who Pugh was prior to tonight? Was it your opinion he was a top 20 pick also?
                            Why do you think Pugh was a better value than Floyd or Rhodes? Seems like your a Yes Man that doesn't have much of a opinion of his own.....

Comment

I would've liked if JR shared my opinion on Ogletree or Rhodes. But he knows more than me, and wants the Giants to succeed even more than I do.

OLinemen aren't exciting. . .plain and simple. But we've got such garbage there.

Comment

Working...
                              X