Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I LOVE THE PICK!!! Why? Because Jerry Reese picked him and so did Mike Mayock.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I love Jerry Reese and think he's one of the best GM's in the league. Never once did I question a pick of his as much as today. I'm just completely beside myself over this. I really think they dropped the ball.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by titwio View Post
      I love Jerry Reese and think he's one of the best GM's in the league. Never once did I question a pick of his as much as today. I'm just completely beside myself over this. I really think they dropped the ball.
      People love to insult those who question Reese,but this makes no sense.....I always see the bright side of our picks no matter how much people cry about them,but I'm stumped...what scares me is, if history repeats itself then we have 2nd & 3rd rounds to get anyone decent and then a bunch of projects/non BPA's there on out...

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
        People love to insult those who question Reese,but this makes no sense.....I always see the bright side of our picks no matter how much people cry about them,but I'm stumped...what scares me is, if history repeats itself then we have 2nd & 3rd rounds to get anyone decent and then a bunch of projects/non BPA's there on out...
        Also the fact that Pugh might not even start at RT is another thing I'm confused about. If Brewer wins that job then what about Mosley who was considered a steal last year in the 4th round who in my opinion is versatile as well and not far off from Pugh. Is Pugh being drafted to spell Snee in a couple of years and if he doesn't play this year....when will he?

        I have so many questions. Thank God for the internet or else I would be outside punching a tree right about now.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by titwio View Post
          Also the fact that Pugh might not even start at RT is another thing I'm confused about. If Brewer wins that job then what about Mosley who was considered a steal last year in the 4th round who in my opinion is versatile as well and not far off from Pugh. Is Pugh being drafted to spell Snee in a couple of years and if he doesn't play this year....when will he?

          I have so many questions. Thank God for the internet or else I would be outside punching a tree right about now.
          well snee probably has a year or two left in him. this has to be the last year for diehl no matter what. snee will be 33 in a couple of years and diehl will be 33 starting this year.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by titwio View Post
            Also the fact that Pugh might not even start at RT is another thing I'm confused about. If Brewer wins that job then what about Mosley who was considered a steal last year in the 4th round who in my opinion is versatile as well and not far off from Pugh. Is Pugh being drafted to spell Snee in a couple of years and if he doesn't play this year....when will he?

            I have so many questions. Thank God for the internet or else I would be outside punching a tree right about now.
            Boothe is by no means a great guard....after seeing the Vikings clean up in the 1st, it hurts me to say, but I think the best that comes out of this pick is maybe Pugh takes over starting guard toward end of season.....it's well know Pugh is decent, but not great at anything & with his size/strength he was no upside....I think average starting guard is a good as it gets here....people have a hard time being honest with themselves, but that's the truth....meanwhile Floyd & Rhodes can realistically be better pros than college players

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by juice33s View Post
              The least they could've of done is traded back a bit, was it really that pertinent to take Pugh at 19?
              Chicago picked OL the next pick. Dallas also at 31...

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by titwio View Post
                Also the fact that Pugh might not even start at RT is another thing I'm confused about. If Brewer wins that job then what about Mosley who was considered a steal last year in the 4th round who in my opinion is versatile as well and not far off from Pugh. Is Pugh being drafted to spell Snee in a couple of years and if he doesn't play this year....when will he?

                I have so many questions. Thank God for the internet or else I would be outside punching a tree right about now.
                Well, let's just say all 3 turn into good players. We need RT this year, we might need 2 Guards next year and Center in 2 years. We only have Beatty right now projected long term.
                Probably not all three will become good thought, you still have holes on the OL.

                Comment

                Working...
                X