How Pugh can overcome his shortcomings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Honestly, Baas's contract may be the stupidest thing Reese has ever done. I'd rather bench or cut him and deal with the cap hit than watch us be completely unable to run up the middle...
    Drafting WIlson and now Pugh top the cake. Pugh is worse than the Wilson pick last year. I didnt think it was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Can he reach the ball to snap it?
      Sure, why not? If my fat *** can reach down and snap a ball (and even not have a boothe-style buttfumble), anyone can...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

PAssrusher,threat in the middle,shut down CB > decent guard......this is the dumbest pick in awhile, & if anyone wants to be a homer, please bring a valid argument to why Pugh was the best pick for us given the players left on the board.....if we traded back & got extra picks, then mmmmaaaybe.....but at 19? No way in hell

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
          PAssrusher,threat in the middle,shut down CB > decent guard......this is the dumbest pick in awhile, & if anyone wants to be a homer, please bring a valid argument to why Pugh was the best pick for us given the players left on the board.....if we traded back & got extra picks, then mmmmaaaybe.....but at 19? No way in hell
          I think Reese was trying to trade back... Giants were on the clock for some time before picking him.

Comment

I really hope they dont draft that stiff, Manti Teo, in the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
              I really hope they dont draft that stiff, Manti Teo, in the 2nd
              What's so bad about Te'o in the 2nd? It's not like he went drunk driving the night before the combine...

Comment

Passes on Cordy Glenn (a better prospect than Fluker) at 32nd last year.

Takes Justin Pugh, a limited physical prospect, at 19th.

Comment

I think Reese was trying to trade back... Giants were on the clock for some time before picking him.
                  In that case Floyd/Rhodes should've been no brainers.....we only have 2 good DTs on the team & we have 1 good CB....Sean locker stepped & made a difference on our Oline for Christ sake

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                    In that case Floyd/Rhodes should've been no brainers.....we only have 2 good DTs on the team & we have 1 good CB....Sean locker stepped & made a difference on our Oline for Christ sake
                    I've got the Jackie Chan thing with regards to Rhodes, but Floyd fell all the way from projected at #3 for a reason... whatever it is, is unknown to us.

Comment

What's so bad about Te'o in the 2nd? It's not like he went drunk driving the night before the combine...
                      He's a 2 down player at another low value position

Comment

I've got the Jackie Chan thing with regards to Rhodes, but Floyd fell all the way from projected at #3 for a reason... whatever it is, is unknown to us.
                        Floyd, I got a feeling scouts just never viewed him as that top 5 pick & was overrated by the media...I thought Floyd was more of a 10-15 pick, still great value at 19....

Comment

Working...
                        X