Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Polian said it was a good pick, Mike Mayock predicted we'd draft him and Reese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh my God. Nobody is doubting anyone, we just don't like that particular pick at that particular time. Good heavens.
    What board are you reading? There are PLENTY of dudes doubting this pick. The word "reach" is being thrown around so much you would have thought we drafted some dude who never played football. One popular resident, who shall remain nameless, said he was being generous by saying we would be lucky at best if he turns into a Diehl. Why? Because he has short arms? He's got legs don't he? You guys hear buzz words like "short arms" then get all foamy in the mouth.

I find this all amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
      Seriously who else we would have got Rhodes stop we got 5 corners waste of a pick. Teo come on he wont be nfl good. Efrit we dont need. This pick was like a chris snee was many years ago.
      Prince is the only CB we have that's worth a damn!!! We have 2 good DTs & one of them is a 32 year old that the eagles didn't care to have on their team!!! Sme of you fans live in denial.....Floyd/ Rhodes were without a doubt BPA

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
        +1

We have to remember it's not P.C. to question Reese right now.
        And I take issue with that, hence my avatar.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
          I remember the other day when Mayock had him on his board and everyone was up in ARMS. Hell, I even thought Mayock was crazy. Guess we'll see what happens.
          No pun intended I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pino View Post
            What board are you reading? There are PLENTY of dudes doubting this pick. The word "reach" is being thrown around so much you would have thought we drafted some dude who never played football. One popular resident, who shall remain nameless, said he was being generous by saying we would be lucky at best if he turns into a Diehl. Why? Because he has short arms? He's got legs don't he? You guys hear buzz words like "short arms" then get all foamy in the mouth.I find this all amusing.
            Nobody is doubting Reese, I'm saying. We just don't like the particular pick- nothing more. Nobody is calling Reese a loser or an idiot.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
              No pun intended I'm sure.

The guy is getting the short end of the arms.....stick. He may be able to press for a starting position or may come up short.

Seriously though the way people talk about his arms you wonder how the guy picks his nose or wipes his tail. Good thing he doesn't play center or Eli would have to carry hand sanitizer with him.

Comment

Hehehe, he'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                  Drafted him.

Slap yourself if you're doubting these 3 PROVEN talent gurus.
                  Im shocked so many are upset with this pick. We got a solid RT, who can play any position really. Aside from MLB, RT was our biggest need, and we got a great player.

Comment

The Pughinator is gonna prove all the haters wrong

Comment

eI just find this pick weird. I don't love it nor do hate it. People seem to forget that we have Brewer and two projects (who are raw but have tons of potential) in Brandon Mosley and Matt McCants. Those guys scouting reports were quite good-they basically said said they have starter potential if teams were patient with them. So far all the kicking and screaming for OL help, people forget how many mid round picks Reese used on O-lineman.

So that is why it's a head scratcher. We have the number on the o-line. We need defensive playmakers and speed guys. Why we didn't pick Bjoern Werner to pair which his German brother Markus Kuhn Korea Desmknd Trufant is beyond me. We are the New York Football Giants and in this division, defense is a premium. I sincerely hope JR goes nuts on D with the rest of the draft.
                      Last edited by flimflam; 04-26-2013, 03:08 AM.

Comment

i wanted long all day, since last year at Oregon, and the damn next pick 20, Long to the bears,

Comment

Working...
                        X