Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Polian said it was a good pick, Mike Mayock predicted we'd draft him and Reese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Polian said it was a good pick, Mike Mayock predicted we'd draft him and Reese

Drafted him.

Slap yourself if you're doubting these 3 PROVEN talent gurus.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/2...denver-broncos

i remember reading months ago that coach flaherty was enamored with an under the radar OL prospect. methinks it was Pugh, and that he really was their BPA

Comment

Oh my God. Nobody is doubting anyone, we just don't like that particular pick at that particular time. Good heavens.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

It's a pick for the future. Snee is considering retirement next year and Boothe is on a one year deal. What happens after this year? I trust this guy more than someone like Petrus.
        The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

Seriously who else we would have got Rhodes stop we got 5 corners waste of a pick. Teo come on he wont be nfl good. Efrit we dont need. This pick was like a chris snee was many years ago.

Comment

I remember the other day when Mayock had him on his board and everyone was up in arms. Hell, I even thought Mayock was crazy. Guess we'll see what happens.

Comment

Mayock also had Floyd ranked number two, and Cosell said Floyd was a "day one all-pro." What is your point? We -- despite all the defensive talent on the board -- went with the seventh OL in the draft. People are pissed, surprise-surprise.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Mayock also had Floyd ranked number two, and Cosell said Floyd was a "day one all-pro." What is your point? We -- despite all the defensive talent on the board -- went with the seventh OL in the draft. People are pissed, surprise-surprise.
                People are clueless, surprise-surprise.
                "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Mayock in his final mock, having Pugh go at no. 19 to the Giants:

"I think this is a great fit for what the Giants need. The right side of their offensive line is getting older, and this kid is a technician. I don't care about his 32-inch arms. I care about his footwork, his angles, his understanding of the game. His versatility will make the Giants a better football team."

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-mayock/171006

Comment

Trent dilfer loved the pick. Said Pugh will be a TREMENDOUS olineman.

Great pick JR

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                      So we can't criticize JR, but as soon as you start *****ing about Gilbride, or Bradshaw, or advocate for the tip-toe burglar you're not clueless? Oh, of course not.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Oh my God. Nobody is doubting anyone, we just don't like that particular pick at that particular time. Good heavens.
                        +1. Exactly.

Comment

Quoted because I can.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            So we can't criticize JR, but as soon as you start *****ing about Gilbride, or Bradshaw, or advocate for the tip-toe burglar you're not clueless? Oh, of course not.
                            +1

We have to remember it's not P.C. to question Reese right now.

Comment

He is saying we passed the guy who was #2 on Mayocks board if your using Mayock as the end all god

Comment

Working...
                              X