every year, same old garbage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every year, same old garbage

people bashing the player reese picks because it's not the guy they wanted.

jerry reese is a great talent evaluator and knows what he's doing. OL aren't sexy picks but in the long run it's going to pay off, games are won in the trenches

sinorice moss work out alright for you? front office moves great last off season as we missed the 12 playoffs? FO isnt perfect. we can disagree, but i do agree Reese is a great gm.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      sinorice moss work out alright for you? front office moves great last off season as we missed the 12 playoffs? FO isnt perfect. we can disagree, but i do agree Reese is a great gm.
      damn, sinorice moss is so Pepsi clear, been gone for a bit and now is forgotten....let it go man!!!!
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

You would think that people would trust Reese with his 1st round picks by now....

Comment

pugh is going to be the starting RT from day 1

Comment

Originally posted by blueNorange View Post
            in red right????
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by blueNorange View Post
              It's not a certainty. @JennyVrentas: Pugh can play every position on line, Reese said. Can he be opening day starter? "We'll see. I think it's going to be a lot of competition."
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                It's not a certainty. @JennyVrentas: Pugh can play every position on line, Reese said. Can he be opening day starter? "We'll see. I think it's going to be a lot of competition."
                lol competition. diehl and brewer are not much competition in my opinion. there's a reason he reached for this guy. we essentialy have no one at right tackle.

Comment

I'll put it this way...he's not an elite talent, he's a college football LT who is not projected to that position at the next level. He could slide to right tackle and compete BUT he's better suited to converting to guard....which he'll need to learn more and adjust at the next level (as per Coughlin in his interview). He's versatile, has great feet and is a SOLID player but does nothing at the elite level. He could have LIKELY been had in the 2nd round but was taken 19th overall.

We should just all join hands and say, "oh what the hey".
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                    lol competition. diehl and brewer are not much competition in my opinion. there's a reason he reached for this guy. we essentialy have no one at right tackle.
                    Ok then Reese lied.

Comment

Ok then Reese lied.
                      im not saying he lied. obviously he is going to compete with them for that position. im just saying he could easily beat them out for that position.

Comment

im not saying he lied. obviously he is going to compete with them for that position. im just saying he could easily beat them out for that position.
                        Can he?

Comment

Reese said he was the highest player on their board when the Giants picked.

Comment

Given how the defense played last year, I disagree it was a reach. Offensive line was a major concern last year as well. Reese and Ross had Pugh at the top of the board, and they were on the clock for a matter of seconds - there was no hesitation to suggest they didn't think Pugh was the best guy on the board.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Can he?
                              yes he could

Comment

Working...
                              X