Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BEST thing about picking Pugh at #19..............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST thing about picking Pugh at #19..............

Not one ****ing Cruz thread on the front page.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

The giants just one upped the illuminati.

Comment

Sigh.....I never would have thought I'd want the Cruz threads back. At least I could just laugh at those and not care about them.....where as with the Pugh threads I feel like venting my anger and commenting on every single one of them. WTF was Reese thinking?

Comment

Enter NYG4LIFENyk or whatever his name is...

he'll post something soon enough.

"BREAKING NEWS" Cruz was spotted wearing red. Could that mean that he is going to the 9ers?

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          The giants just one upped the illuminati.
          hahahah nice...

but true.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Sigh.....I never would have thought I'd want the Cruz threads back. At least I could just laugh at those and not care about them.....where as with the Pugh threads I feel like venting my anger and commenting on every single one of them. WTF was Reese thinking?
            lol were you able to sleep last night?

I was just in disbelief the whole night.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

The best thing about picking Pugh is going back and reading through all the threads saying "NO WAY THE GIANTS TAKE PUGH...PUKE OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS".

And yes that includes me.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

The BEST thing about picking Pugh at #19 is that I won't need an update from the project offensive lineman report from JP because he's ready to go RIGHT NOW!
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  The BEST thing about picking Pugh at #19 is that I won't need an update from the project offensive lineman report from JP because he's ready to go RIGHT NOW!
                  +1

One second fans are ripping the age of the line, the stop gap veterans, the project late rounders, the lack of early round talent.....make up your minds!!!

Comment

I think people were a lil harsh on the pick.. I think hell end up being a reliable and versatile OL.. not a star but definitely a starter

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
                      lol were you able to sleep last night?

I was just in disbelief the whole night.
                      Bro, it's much worst than that. I was watching this draft with my buddy who's a Cowboys fan, and we saw Mayock's draft before it started and he had us taking Pugh and my buddy was laughing at me so bad because none of us even heard of the guy. I told my buddy who cares if Mayock said that and we laughed at his pick. The entire night was filled with Pugh jokes and my buddy kept saying "man, if you guys actually take him I'm going to ####".

When we actually took him not only was I about to slice my trachea, but my buddy was laughing so hard at me he had tears running down his face. Thank God they took a center and I got to return the favor.

Worst draft night of my life hands down, so far.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Bro, it's much worst than that. I was watching this draft with my buddy who's a Cowboys fan, and we saw Mayock's draft before it started and he had us taking Pugh and my buddy was laughing at me so bad because none of us even heard of the guy. I told my buddy who cares if Mayock said that and we laughed at his pick. The entire night was filled with Pugh jokes and my buddy kept saying "man, if you guys actually take him I'm going to ####".

When we actually took him not only was I about to slice my trachea, but my buddy was laughing so hard at me he had tears running down his face. Thank God they took a center and I got to return the favor.

Worst draft night of my life hands down, so far.
                        You admit that you know nothing about the guy and then you rip the pick? The people getting paid to make the picks ACTUALLY KNOW something about the players they select! smh

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                          You admit that you know nothing about the guy and then you rip the pick? The people getting paid to make the picks ACTUALLY KNOW something about the players they select! smh
                          That's what I started telling myself to rationalize it, but I'd like to think I've heard of the best prospects at each position.

Sure, there are Tom Brady's out there who aren't rated high and end up being superstars.....and they go in the 6th round!!! That's why I'm upset, because we could have gotten this guy or someone else later. This is NOT the 19th best player in this draft by ANY stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            Not one ****ing Cruz thread on the front page.
                            Mods must be back, mine disappeared!
                            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

The best thing about this pick...his name can be used for a lot of puns in the future.

In all seriousness, I wanted Ogletree because our linebackers suck and he was supposed to be an absolute freak. Outside of him, a safety would have beenice, but there is a lot of depth in the later rounds for safeties.

We basically drafted Chris Snee 2.0 it seems. No one would be complaining if this was a second round pick and everyone would rave "he would have gone in the first round if it wasn't for his arm length!"

Frankly, I knew nothing about his arm length until they drafted him and Mel Kiper said something, and I doubt most on this board did either.

Comment

Working...
                              X