Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A DT.... Ok w/e hope khaseeme Greene slips

To the 3rd round

You say that like DT isn't a major need.

Comment

We now have 2 big-*** dudes up front with Joseph and Hankins. This should help the run defense more than a LB will.
      The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
        We have like..7 of them. How many DT's do we need?
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Honestly we have 2 starters in Joseph an Jenkins ... Then Rogers, Austin Kuhn, now the rookie

Jenkins and Rogers give us quality for another 2 years minimum ..... It'll be a need in a few years yes.... But I just feel we have other needs .... Would've rather we got anther linemen if anything....'since giants obviously hates linebackers

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            We have like..7 of them. How many DT's do we need?
            Outside of Joseph we have a few veteran stopgaps (Rogers, Jenkins, Patterson, and Patterson has a blood vessel issue in his brain), a 7th round pick (Kuhn), and a guy that's played like 10 downs of football in 3 years (Austin).

DT is a major need.

Comment

I am hoping Greene is available in the third round.

Comment

Outside of Joseph we have a few veteran stopgaps (Rogers, Jenkins, Patterson, and Patterson has a blood vessel issue in his brain), a 7th round pick (Kuhn), and a guy that's played like 10 downs of football in 3 years (Austin).

DT is a major need.
                Dt is a major need in a fee years ... I forget Patterson ..... Def not one now... We have other needs that are more important

Comment

Giants only have one DT signed longer than one year. And the one is Kuhn.

Comment

Know the linebackers can clearly see the running back run by them. Too slow at lb

Comment

I think he was just too good to pass up. Just like when Prince dropped to them at 19. CB wasnt an immediate need but, he was rated too high to let him go. This is a great pick, even if it doesnt address an glaring need. When you can rotate your entire DLine, you open up your game plan. Especially when you face an offense like Philly is probably going to run, and Washington already does, twice a year each.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
                        I think he was just too good to pass up. Just like when Prince dropped to them at 19. CB wasnt an immediate need but, he was rated too high to let him go. This is a great pick, even if it doesnt address an glaring need. When you can rotate your entire DLine, you open up your game plan. Especially when you face an offense like Philly is probably going to run, and Washington already does, twice a year each.
                        Yeah, but Giants are not keeping 7 DTs on the roster. Some of these guys are gone, Kuhn and Austin

Comment

Originally posted by uther99 View Post
                          Yeah, but Giants are not keeping 7 DTs on the roster. Some of these guys are gone, Kuhn and Austin
                          I think Kuhn stays. Austin might get the boot. I can see us cutting one of the vet min guys.

Comment

Originally posted by uther99 View Post
                            If its like the past few seasons injuries will take care of the situation.

Comment

Maybe every one will calm down when we sign Karlos Dansby

Comment

Working...
                              X