Huge Buckeye fan...this is a great pick. Hankerson destroys gameplans all year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DVision View Post
    For the 1000th time how many 320 pound DT's that run sideline to sideline and play EVERY down would not looked fatigued at times! He's joining a rotation! Joseph looks fatigued at times also!

We need to stop the run! Everyone saying this is a passing league now is talking out their rear! 6 of the teams that made the playoffs last season ran for over 2000 yards! We gave up a ton and it was not ALL the fault of the linebackers!
    In my opinion, we need pass rush, more then a one dimensional run stuffer, that in my opinion, lacks motor and endurance.. Theres potential there, and maybe we don't plan on resigning Linval down the line, and hes here to take his spot, but i feel there were alot better options personally..

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
      He dominated the big 10 offensive lines.This is a great pick guys.
      Same here, more than 30 years as a OS Buckeye fan.
      My boy Big Johnathan Hankins is going to play for my Big Blue. What a great night, I'm so pumped up. The draft is complete for me with my boy in NY.
      Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 04-27-2013, 01:16 AM.
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Hey bro, WTH, is Big Boy Johnathan HANKINS.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

I don't hate the Hankins pick as much after the Moore pick..

Comment

I loved hankins at tOSU but i wanted a pass rusher or linebacker at that spot. I just don't understand how you expect the front 4 to make all the plays. Eventually the ball gets passed JPP and Tuck

Comment

We were so bad against the run this year that I love this pick. Good way to keep Joseph and Jenkins fresh as well.

Comment

Im very happy the Dline has been addressed. We have some real girth now inside with Joseph and Hankins.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  In my opinion, we need pass rush, more then a one dimensional run stuffer, that in my opinion, lacks motor and endurance.. Theres potential there, and maybe we don't plan on resigning Linval down the line, and hes here to take his spot, but i feel there were alot better options personally..
                  Yeah thats the same thing they did with Coefield he probably wont be brought bsck u are correct

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    Huge Ohio State fan.. And then you call him Hankerson.. Haha
                    My 1st thought as well
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      He has GREAT potential as a DT but I am concerned with his motor and endurance. Might need to shape up before he becomes a contributor.
                      He will be able to rotate into the DT rotation

Comment

Originally posted by paulj View Post
                        He will be able to rotate into the DT rotation
                        Can't perform any worse than Marvin Austin lol

Comment

Working...
                        X