No announcement yet.

Huge Buckeye fan...this is a great pick. Hankerson destroys gameplans all year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Buckeye fan...this is a great pick. Hankerson destroys gameplans all year

He dominated the big 10 offensive lines.This is a great pick guys.

Seems like a solid pick, but we have serious issues at LB still. No idea what Reese is thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
      He dominated the big 10 offensive lines.This is a great pick guys.
      Despite being tabbed as a potential top 12 pick, the fans here don't want to hear it. They know better.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
        Seems like a solid pick, but we have serious issues at LB still. No idea what Reese is thinking.
        Guessing he thinks that the d-line will do all the work.

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
          It has worked in the past.

Comment

He's thinking we gotta stop the run. We can't let Alfred Morris and DeMarco Murray run the ball down our throat. Don't care who's injured we gotta stop the run, so the DEs can get to the quarterbacks

Comment

You can't run on Hankins,he is a human man child.Huge huge dt.

Comment

He has GREAT potential as a DT but I am concerned with his motor and endurance. Might need to shape up before he becomes a contributor.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  He has GREAT potential as a DT but I am concerned with his motor and endurance. Might need to shape up before he becomes a contributor.
                  well, seeing how he has no motor, ya its worrisome.. Some of these people never seen this guy play, because his tape is probaly as underwhelming as any guy i can think of in this draft..

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                    A great defensive line could make the job of linebacker a lot more simple and also make them better players.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      well, seeing how he has no motor, ya its worrisome.. Some of these people never seen this guy play, because his tape is probaly as underwhelming as any guy i can think of in this draft..
                      lol, i know u was like dang when Short went to carolina. Now they got Star Loutelei and Short in the middle. Like Suh and Fairley in detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        Who's opinion should i trust. Marc Ross or NYSportsfan. Its a tough call..

Comment

Very good run stopper and he is fat!! the middle of the d-line is locked with this guy

Nice movement and hustle lol

Comment

Great for him. Who the hell is Hankerson?

Comment

I just worry about him against the Eagles now that they have this Chip Kelly BS offense. He could tire out quickly if we can't get him off the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X