Johnathan Hankins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If anyones interested I just put up 9 games of his in Giants Draft Film Thread
    Im interested but im not going to watch it now.

Comment

Originally posted by par404 View Post
      I remember 1981. Giants had four good linebackers and picked Lawrence Taylor in first round.
      So you are saying we should of drafted Sharriff Floyd in the first?

Comment

JETS. Again, they are going to carry the NY press. Another Ryan circus. Sanchez, Tebow and Smith. While the Giants quietly build a winner.
        You forgot they have Garrard as well! lol

Comment

Keep hearing about Hankin's conditioning issues on the field. Well he isn't going to be on the field 65 to 70 snaps a games on the Giants. If you look at what they say about him when he is fresh or not fatigued the man is basically unstoppable no matter where ever you put him on the line. Between his Size and his Power while fresh he is going to help the Giants out BIG time. He has been raved about for the last few years.Some had him ranked above Star Lotuteli or just about even with him. This should be a wake up call for Marvin Austin to either get in there and do something and show what you got or you are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            Mayock?
            I think he had him as his 5th DT.
            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

JETS. Again, they are going to carry the NY press. Another Ryan circus. Sanchez, Tebow and Smith. While the Giants quietly build a winner.
              add to that QB list Dave Garrard and Greg Mc Elroy, i think sanchez and tebow get cut

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                add to that QB list Dave Garrard and Greg Mc Elroy, i think sanchez and tebow get cut
                and Matt Simms.. Yes 6 QBs

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                  Glad Reese wasn't the GM back then....LT would have been a Jet.
                  Well played joemorrisforprez, well played.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                    I think so too. That would be the way to put the new GM's stamp on the team. They are going to eat a lot of money up for it, but it would probably be in their best interest. But for entertainment purposes let us hope they keep them all and bring to the NFL quarterback by committee.

Comment

Working...
                    X