No announcement yet.

I like the pick... But

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what. I'm going to wait for the training camp/practice reports to come out and see how he is doing there. Maybe with the right locker room, he can increase his motor and work ethic. I'm so-so on the selection but it's only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post
      Hahahaha. No, I just think you're a POS who thinks his opinion is better then everyone else. Pull your head out of your ***.
      Ya, well ur around like 2times a yr, so ur opinon means nothing to me.. To be honest, i'd prefer a idiot like u not like my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Ya, well ur around like 2times a yr, so ur opinon means nothing to me.. To be honest, i'd prefer a idiot like u not like my opinion..
        Actually, u don't even have a opinion.. So what am i talking about? Freaking reeses robot over here!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post

You can whine and ***** as much as you want here. This is the beauty of it. You're a POS who thinks hes smarter than our FO. Fact is I trust our FO then anyone else on these boards.

Keep whining and *****ing. Our FO will continue to make to decisions that are in the best interest of this team.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post
            You can whine and ***** as much as you want here. This is the beauty of it. You're a POS who thinks hes smarter than our FO. Fact is I trust our FO then anyone else on these boards.

Keep whining and *****ing. Our FO will continue to make to decisions that are in the best interest of this team.
            Blah Blah Blah..

Comment

Wow, no need to get personal guys. We all like the same team and want it to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
                Shariff Floyd and Margus Hunt = an actual defense.

Pugh and Hankins = ****
                Oh my god I would've loved this.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  Wow, no need to get personal guys. We all like the same team and want it to succeed.
                  Ya, well if people let people have there opinions, then it'd be all good.. People are allowed to voice there displeasure.. I mean, i get annoyed, we spend so much time in here talking and contributing to these draft boards, and basically keeping em alive during the down time or the yr, and then people come around at draft time, and jump down ur throat if u don't like a pick and voice ur reasons why..

Bottom line, is we all could be wrong, but it isn't gonna change someones opinon, nor there right to voice it.. If u don't like it, then so be it..

Comment

Bennie Logan would of been better

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                      Bennie Logan would of been better
                      Have
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                      X