I like the pick... But

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the pick... But

Hankins is a great run defender, but the reason why people like Witten catch passes all over us is cause we don't draft linebackers high. Arthur Brown would've been perfect.

What are linebackers?
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

I don't understand.....LB & CBs are soo shaky & we pass on Arthur brown and jamar taylor?? Two guys that could've been 1st rounders.....makes no sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
        I don't understand.....LB & CBs are soo shaky & we pass on Arthur brown and jamar taylor?? Two guys that could've been 1st rounders.....makes no sense to me
        + 1,000

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Shariff Floyd and Margus Hunt = an actual defense.

Pugh and Hankins = ****

Comment

We now have 7 DTs on our team.
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

He's a potential pick and has a top 15 body BUT we need to work on this guy's laziness. Can we put him in the hot tub?

Comment

[QUOTE=WiIdcat;748647]Shariff Floyd and Margus Hunt = an actual defense.

Pugh and Hankins = poo poo

He can clog the middle, another big body and Jenkins is the pass rushing DT to get pressure up the middle to interchange. They want to stop the run game up front in the trenches..

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                    I think Reese is becoming ****y and wants to be known as " In reese we trust" and is making stupid picks, so if they work, were all on his johnson.. U would have to be borderline stupid to take Hankins over guys like Brown, Moore, Hunt, and Taylor.. Seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      He's a potential pick and has a top 15 body BUT we need to work on this guy's laziness. Can we put him in the hot tub?
                      Mad lazy! Kawaan Short would of made way more sense, which obviously not on board, but i'd rather of Kawaan Short in RD1, then Jamar Taylor or Larry Warford in RD2...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        Mad lazy! Kawaan Short would of made way more sense, which obviously not on board, but i'd rather of Kawaan Short in RD1, then Jamar Taylor or Larry Warford in RD2...
                        lol.

So its only ok to reach in the first round for players you like right?

Comment

he hasnt mocked or projected a player correctly yet this draft man, take it easy on him. of course anyone would be bitter in nyc's position on the MB

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post
                            lol.

So its only ok to reach in the first round for players you like right?
                            What??/lol I'm talking about the way it played out, u moron.. What are u, Jerry Reeses Robot?

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              What??/lol I'm talking about the way it played out, u moron.. What are u, Jerry Reeses Robot?
                              Hahahaha. No, I just think you're a POS who thinks his opinion is better then everyone else. Pull your head out of your ***.

Comment

Working...
                              X