Hankins was seen as a first rounder..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I'm warming up to him a little more. This is the right locker room for him to go to so I suspect his motor will increase here.
    Plus, even as a starter here he'll be playing 20+ fewer snaps a game than in college.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Agreed. Like I said, so long as he is a football player, and not just looking for a check, I don't think it's something that we really need to worry too much about.
      And if that were the case, I doubt the Giants would have even sniffed in his direction.

Unless he has Al Pacino-like acting skills to fool a seasoned vet coach like TC, and a shrewd GM like Reese.

DAMONTRE MOORE -- **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        And if that were the case, I doubt the Giants would have even sniffed in his direction.

Unless he has Al Pacino-like acting skills to fool a seasoned vet coach like TC, and a shrewd GM like Reese.

DAMONTRE MOORE -- **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
        Well, Austin fooled them. But, I don't think they'll be fooled more than once, lol.

From the little I've been reading about Moore, looks like a very solid pick. Could be a great value.

Comment

Well, Austin fooled them. But, I don't think they'll be fooled more than once, lol.

From the little I've been reading about Moore, looks like a very solid pick. Could be a great value.
          This pick made better sense.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The 3rd rounder (Moore) was originally seen as a Top 5 pick and the 2nd rounder (Hankins) was seen as top 20. Funny as heck how the 2nd-3rd round guy in Pugh goes 1st though. The draft is something special.

Comment

Austin looked great as a rookie in preseason; Fewell said he reminded him of a young Warren Sapp.

But like most people on our 2011 squad, IR. I feel like that really stunted his development, but there's certainly more to the story. He's on his last legs though.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
              X