2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
    3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
    4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
    5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
    6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
    7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
      this might sound weird, but individually i really dislike our draft thus far. But as a whole, it's actually pretty good.
      It would sound weird if it was somebody else posting it.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I'm willing to give his character ONE shot. I better not hear that he got a DUI before camp...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
          Devin Taylor or Q.Smith for me, he's Mathias Kiwanuka 2.0..Khaseem Greene was there too.,.this draft has BUST written all over it..there was a reason he fell.
          Yeah he fell because he ran a 4.9 and did 12 reps he's obviously got problems focusing. Let's see what the coaching staff can do to motivate him...

Comment

Devin Taylor or Q.Smith for me, he's Mathias Kiwanuka 2.0..Khaseem Greene was there too.,.this draft has BUST written all over it..there was a reason he fell.
            I don't get the love for Greene. Do you think he can play MLB? I just see a WILL and we have WILLs...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
              Couldn't agree more. Beautiful pick. We gonna dominate the pass rush. Him opposite JPP?!?!?!?!?! YEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!
              They better. Because after the front 4 its all crap.

Comment

Don't get me wrong I wanted a solid Mike or Sam

Comment

12 reps on the bench is a start

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                    this might sound weird, but individually i really dislike our draft thus far. But as a whole, it's actually pretty good.
                    I know what you mean. I just thought of our class, collectively, and thought to myself that it's actually pretty damn good.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                      12 reps on the bench is a start
                      35 inch arms make those reps pretty difficult. Still mediocre though.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

great pick.. This changed this draft for me, outstanding value

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          35 inch arms make those reps pretty difficult. Still mediocre though.
                          Didn't he run a 4.85 40 as well? The bottom line is there is risk, but thats why hes there in the 3rd rd.. The upside though is through the roof... A situational pass rusher as a rook, and as he packs on the lbs and learns the NFL game, he eventually takes over for Tuck and/or Kiwi...

Comment

Originally posted by PRGiant View Post
                            Don't get me wrong I wanted a solid Mike or Sam
                            JR doesn't take LBs early.. I kid myself every year, it doesn't look like it will change anytime soon

Comment

I love the pick also... Its a B+ for me, i just hope he is mature enough and grows up...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Great pick, Moores on field production was insane.. Only thing is, his charechter su-cks, and i read theres no chance he could make it in a place like NYC.. Either way, the versatility, on field production, and ability rush teh passer standing up or hand in the dirt, is awesome! Best pick so far in my opinion!
                                Moores value was between end of 1st early 2nd for me on tape.

Comment

Working...
                                X