Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft thoughts & Remaining draft wishlist....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft thoughts & Remaining draft wishlist....

1.justin Pugh, I've come to except this pick...but I still don't understand the value of it, people can claim he was going in the top 25 but it still doesn't compare to Sheriff Floyd/Xavier Rhodes...

2.Jonathan Hankins, I'm also confused on this one....we drafted him where he was projected...he's not a first rounder, he was a 2md all along....we have 6 DTs on the roster & we just passed on the best one in the draft, I don't get it....& I think we all can agree Jamar Taylor/Arthur brown had more value & filled bigger needs.....there's a reason Baltimore traded up soon after to grab Brown...

3.damontre Moore, Im not a fan....I always thought the dude was overrated...but perhaps Im missing something, but I see that it was a BPA pick according to others projections...we'll see..

4.Kasheeme Greene ,I'm hoping we get Agressive & make a move for Greene,super productive rutgers LB, with good size/speed...we had him in for a visit so it's not like we haven't showed any interest in drafting a LB, he could've easily been a late 2nd/early 3rd....he would have great value in the 4th.....

Remaining prospects that could be possible fits....

Marcus Lattimore
    Brian schwenke
    Xavier Nixon
    Alvin bailey
    Jordan poyer
    Bw Webb
    Kevin red****
    Cornelius Washington
    Jelani Jenkins
    Baccari Rambo
    Shamarko Thomas
    Alex okafor
    Quitton Patton
    Ryan swipe
    Ray graham
    Zac Stacy
    Nick kasa

I just made a Defense Wishlist just now. I did not realize that you posted this. I like the players that you have though. There are a lot of the guys I have on my Defense Wishlist listed by you.
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
      I just made a Defense Wishlist just now. I did not realize that you posted this. I like the players that you have though. There are a lot of the guys I have on my Defense Wishlist listed by you.
      Yea I feel LB or CB is the only logical choice for us in the 4th....there's a big drop ofF after the few remaining guys

Comment

Yeah I would be stoked if we could snag someone like Poyer or Webb in the 4th and get A.J Klein or Red**** in the 5th!
        sigpic

Comment

Smh at the Hankins pick.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Rambo, Khaseem Greene, Dion Sims, Devin Taylor or Okafor can't have enough DE's, Tuck and Kiwanuka gone after this season imo.

Comment

Luke Marquardt OT Azusa Pacific(getting him in 7th, watch him beat out Pugh lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                Luke Marquardt OT Azusa Pacific(getting him in 7th, watch him beat out Pugh lol
                He is an absolute freak of nature physically. He would probably need a year or so to get coached up but he could be a stud haha
                sigpic

Comment

Greene and Rambo are still out there. Still want a CB too. WR/TE/HB depth all possible later

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    Greene and Rambo are still out there. Still want a CB too. WR/TE/HB depth all possible later
                    Greene & Rambo definetly would be legit...after Hawthorne & poyer, there's not much at cb

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                      Greene & Rambo definetly would be legit...after Hawthorne & poyer, there's not much at cb
                      Micah Hyde i like alot from Iowa, would reunite with Sash. Summer Cummings from Georgia, Mc Gee from Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                        Micah Hyde i like alot from Iowa, would reunite with Sash. Summer Cummings from Georgia, Mc Gee from Miami.
                        I was trying to find out more about sanders Cummings, What'sup with him? He must be a real piece of crap on the field to be 6'0 216 w/ a 4.4 40 & not ever get talked about

Comment

Really hope Kasheeme Greene falls to us

Comment

We really need to take a corner or LB, but if Okafor falls to us, I can't see JR skipping him. I wouldn't mind another OL pick, perhaps Barret Jones? Very much a giant style OL with his brains and versatility.

Comment

Working...
                            X