giants trade up and draft ryan nassib WTF LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulj View Post
    I dont get it or understand? The analysts are saying he is one dimensonal and knocking his throwing technique.
    He doesnt have a soft pass touch. etc etc.

I was so excited to see the Giants trading up. But i thought they would take a LB or CB.
    I'm very disappointed.
    I cant wait to hear their explanation on this pick.
    Why wait? "He was the best player available.", there is your explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaggs View Post
      The sad thing is, he actually is BPA at that point... except he has absolutely ZERO value to a team with a franchise QB...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Bill Polian says "A great pick for the Giants"

Comment

Originally posted by Zaggs View Post
          Theyve been trying to find a young QB to develop for a couple years. Woodson, Bomar. Now Nassib

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            The sad thing is, he actually is BPA at that point... except he has absolutely ZERO value to a team with a franchise QB...
            Unless they can turn around and sell for high 2nd round pick, like eagles or 49ers did.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              Should of took Washington
              As in Cornelius ? Is so definitely shoulda been the pick. Thought he was off the board. Either way there was a ton of picks I'd rather have than someone that has about 0% chance of seeing the field.

Comment

Man the Giants have really cultivated a QB friendly environment. They addressed OL very early, and they're stacked at WR and RB. Nassib will have time to develop any flaws in his technique and familiarize himself within the system.

I like the pick. Eli's been incredibly durable, but we'd be screwed without a backup plan. Early? Well, like Pugh, we wanted him and he wouldn't have been there at our pick -- let alone our next pick.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
                  whatwhatwhatwhat
                  We need to put some heat on Eli, just like in Jet land!
                  Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

I get the feeling Reese isn't making the final decision in the draft, he's a yes man

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      except he has absolutely ZERO value to a team with a franchise QB...
                      Well, not value that meets the eye. Having a solid backup is a very nice asset.

Like you said though, he was BPA, and the urgency to draft him is -- albeit surprising -- encouraging.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Well, not value that meets the eye. Having a solid backup is a very nice asset.

Like you said though, he was BPA, and the urgency to draft him is -- albeit surprising -- encouraging.
                        It shows that Reese REALLY trusts our LB way more than even I do...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Guys, we have Carr on a 1 year deal. What this does is give us 2 guys to develop behind Eli in the event we can not resign Carr or another backup the next year. You can not put all your eggs in one basket and it was time to bring in another project here. I love the way Reese has drafted so far. He's making sure the rotation of fresh players at all positions is covered.

Comment

This is the worst draft I've seen in years.. absolutely terrible. The Moore pick is all I like. These players are all good but the qb is a laugh and the others were all chosen with much better and rated options still on board.
                            2017 Draft Wishlist:
                            1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                            2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                            3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                            4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                            5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                            6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                            7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              Where is this "greene is great" stuff coming from? Watch him play, hes like 5th-6th round talent.
                              Looks like the bears agree with your assessment

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                Should of took Washington
                                Ur trying to win another championship, and to be honest, i'd rather Carr come in if ELI was to get hurt this yr anyways, and what are u gonna carry 3QB's, when u got like 7 DT's on the roster? Its beyond stupid.. Khaseem Greene was there, AJ Klein was there, Jordan Poyer was there, Terry Hawthorne was there, Earl Wolff was there, Baccari Rambo was there..etc

Comment

Working...
                                X