Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

giants trade up and draft ryan nassib WTF LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Zaggs View Post
    Why wait? "He was the best player available.", there is your explanation.
    They got him just to make sure Justin Pugh doesn't get too lonely. LOL

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Its why I thought these Draftguys were drunk putting him in the 1st round
      Yeah nothing special, not franchise QB material by any stretch

      Comment


      • #63
        What you fail to realize is that you can never EVER go into the draft thinking you are going to get more than a project. If you come in looking for starters there is a more than likely chance you will fail. The goal is to get the talent you want to keep position rotation fresh and salary cap down. It was time for this pick, regardless if you think it was a stupid move cause we could have had a perennial all pro LB in the 4-7th rounds. Get real, most anything that falls back here is a project anyways. I trust Reese a lot more than I trust you. Unlike yourselves and the fix it right now with a 4th round LB/CB, whatever, he has a plan that is likely longer than just this year and next. This reply applies to all the haters.

        Comment


        • #64
          I am done---I thought things were looking a little more positive with the drafting of Moore in rd 3. Then our "wonderful, oh so smart" GM goes out and drafts a QB in the 4th rd, while our LBs and CBS have not seen any attention in the draft? And to top it off, not only did he draft Nassib, but he traded up to do so? So now the Giants are without a 6th rd pick this season.

          Hell, Reese, why dont you draft a K, P or WR in the 5th rd, and ignore our defense again? What a garbage draft! What is with this, infatuation with Syracuse University this season? I had this strange feeling after our 1st rd reach of Pugh. This 2013 draft is turning out to be one of Reese's worst drafts since he has been GM.

          Someone ought to give him a drug test, and see if he has been partaking in some illegal narcotics. Maybe he is getting early onset of alzheimers or dimensia? Maybe the real Reese has been kidnapped---someone get a DNA test on this imposter.

          Well here comes another mediocre 8-8 or 9-7 season again! Yippy!!!!!! I guess the Giants dont want to change with the times---you have teams like the Skins, 49ers and Seahawks running these read option and pistol offenses. And you think Reese would see that, so he could bring in the proper players to match up with those schemes.

          So now you are going to have a reach in the 1st rd at 19 sitting on the bench this coming season, not contributing, unless there are a rash of injuries on the o-line. Then you have a 2 down DT that will be in the rotation some, but has weight and conditioning issues. And now you will have a potential starting QB sitting on the bench for a few years at least, until Eli retires. Plus you have not addressed the CB position or LB position---I guess they have more confidence in toaster Webster and under achieving Ross to play opposite of Prince. Then at LB you have injury prone Rivers and Connor in the starting roles.

          Wow---what to look forward to in 2013---LOL!!! There are some teams that are making great moves in the offseason---not just in FA but the draft. I know the Giants had some cap issues and made some bargain deals, but they have had a sub-par draft. Very disappointing!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by juice33s View Post
            Jerry reese called hima 1st or 2nd round talent
            Originally posted by Talorin2 View Post
            What you fail to realize is that you can never EVER go into the draft thinking you are going to get more than a project. If you come in looking for starters there is a more than likely chance you will fail. The goal is to get the talent you want to keep position rotation fresh and salary cap down. It was time for this pick, regardless if you think it was a stupid move cause we could have had a perennial all pro LB in the 4-7th rounds. Get real, most anything that falls back here is a project anyways. I trust Reese a lot more than I trust you. Unlike yourselves and the fix it right now with a 4th round LB/CB, whatever, he has a plan that is likely longer than just this year and next. This reply applies to all the haters.
            Lol

            Comment


            • #66
              Love you armchair GMs. How many Superbowls have you won?

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by hugehomer View Post
                Love you armchair GMs. How many Superbowls have you won?
                I don't understand why you even post on a draft discussion board if your only concept of the draft (judging by this post) is simply accepting whatever Reese does.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • #68
                  There are a lot of armchair gms on this board that would make outstanding scouts.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                    There are a lot of armchair gms on this board that would make outstanding scouts.
                    Wether that's true or not doesn't change the fact that this is a draft discussion board. Everyone, based on their own studies, has their predilection for prospects, and will complain when it doesn't pan out their way.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      I don't understand why you even post on a draft discussion board if your only concept of the draft (judging by this post) is simply accepting whatever Reese does.
                      well look at his screen name---that says it all. The homers see Reese as infallible and can do no wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                        There are a lot of armchair gms on this board that would make outstanding scouts.
                        Thats why they are pro scouts. Reese has made some real bad picks in the past who I didnt like. But I have to laugh at comments about our picks because one guy has short arms and one guy is fat.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                          well look at his screen name---that says it all. The homers see Reese as infallible and can do no wrong.
                          And Reese does deserves respect. But on a draft section with intelligent fans, Reese should hold no major bearing on people's discussion of prospects.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I really thought we moved up to ensure getting Khaseem Greene. I just don't understand what seems as though we're ignoring a need or needs on the defensive side. LBs and or CBs.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              And Reese does deserves respect. But on a draft section with intelligent fans, Reese should hold no major bearing on people's discussion of prospects.
                              Oh I agree Reese deserves respect. I am not envious of any NFL GM, tough position to have with any team. And yes, its any fans right to discuss draft prospects/picks, even if they do not agree with Reese's decisions. This year, the Giants drafting has me really scratching my head though.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                what a horror show. Wasted 4th rounder

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X