Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Reese thinking during this Draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Reese thinking during this Draft?

I think he wanted to stuff the run, and wanted it to start in the trenches so he got Hankins. However, we are thin at LB, and most are injury prone. Greene would of likely fell to us, devin taylor is still available. I don't understand the need for OT, DT,and QB selections. Those should be for next draft. This draft was weird.

Reese hates LBs.. that is all

Comment

He wasn't thinking
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Something tell me Gilbride is doing the drafting lol

Comment

He's thinking lets get our future right tackle, some quality rotational players on the d-line, and a QB to groom behind Eli
          The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

This is a typical draft minus BPA....we'll get one good player to come of this drat & bunch of bums as usual

Comment

Originally posted by JAYPEE View Post
              He's thinking lets get our future right tackle, some quality rotational players on the d-line, and a QB to groom behind Eli
              I think you nailed it brother..

Comment

I dont see how OL and DL werent needs?

Giants have a bunch of 30+ year old DTs on one year deals, Linval's contract ends after this season, Kuhn is coming off an ACL, and Austin has done nothing.

OL if anyone on that OL got hurt, they are starting guys like Cordle, if Diehl got hurt, they are starting who, Brewer?

Backup QB is the most iffy one, but Carr has to be gone in another year I would think.

Comment

He clearly wasn't thinking about ruining everyone's mock draft. He has a job to do.

Comment

I have no issues with what he is trying to fix but just disagree with the values of the Cuse players. I'm over the Pugh selection now since it's obvious Reese and Co wanted to get the safest player possible in a 1st with little talent.

Comment

I disagree, Reech said let's mess with the Giants Fans and do a draft they'd never mock again lol.

The value that fell to them...Okafor, Rhodes, Werner, Jamar Taylor, Devin Taylor, Khseem Greene...We may just take Marcus Lattimore in the 5th, waste a pnother pick on a position we don't need.

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                        This is a typical draft minus BPA....we'll get one good player to come of this drat & bunch of bums as usual
                        lol I get what you are saying but I love a 7th round bum ala Bradshaw any day. Let see is Reese can pull a rabbit out of the hat this time or maybe two with those 7th round picks.
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                          I have no issues with what he is trying to fix but just disagree with the values of the Cuse players. I'm over the Pugh selection now since it's obvious Reese and Co wanted to get the safest player possible in a 1st with little talent.
                          Yea Nassib is safe.. Real safe on the bench for the next 7 years..

Comment

We've passed on alot of talent....we'll be hearing some "omg we could've drafted___" in a few years

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                              lol I get what you are saying but I love a 7th round bum ala Bradshaw any day. Let see is Reese can pull a rabbit out of the hat this time or maybe two with those 7th round picks.
                              Looking at our late round picks the past few years, I wouldn't hold your breath...

Comment

Working...
                              X