• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DVision View Post
    Funny when you comment I hear the teacher from Charlie Brown
    cool.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Due to his serious medical condition he had in the past, I have questions about this pick.
      He was medically cleared

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
        These are "supposed to be Cooper Taylors "highlights"..Jenzen Jackson was supposed to be intruging too, didn't even make the preseason cut. Rambo, Poyer were better picks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keDMX76oW1Q
        You should have forwarded that youtube footage to the FO! I'm sure they haven't seen any film on him!

Comment

Due to his serious medical condition he had in the past, I have questions about this pick.
          Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN3h
          Taylor apparently underwent a "corrective procedure" on his heart after the 2009 season, according to reports.
          SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

Even though i thought he was a 7th rd pick, hes got certain intrigue to me, and i liked em as a sleeper, so i'm excited to see what hes got... I hope whatever the medical conditon hes got, isn't serious...

Comment

Well I hope the heart condition/medical issue is something that is in the past or is under control. The kid sounds like he could be a good hybrid/wildcard type player to match-up with some of these offensive schemes teams are running now.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                No, it means, this is where we talk about liking or disliking prospects and form are opinons about the players, and don't change our minds just because our team drafted em..
                That's fine, but you don't discuss much. Seems your opinion is the end all be all and everyone else is just a homer. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
                  Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN3h
                  Taylor apparently underwent a "corrective procedure" on his heart after the 2009 season, according to reports.
                  Well...I hope the kid works out then.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                    That's fine, but you don't discuss much. Seems your opinion is the end all be all and everyone else is just a homer. smh
                    well, then learn how to read..

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
                      thoughts?
                      I would be surprised if anyone here has seen this kid play more then once or twice not counting the post season bowl game

Comment

They were looking for a replacement for Kenny Phillips. Has similar size and build, good hips, but nothing special. Good Tackler, probably will make him a deep safety

Comment

FBomb, when you get a chance check your PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                            They were looking for a replacement for Kenny Phillips. Has similar size and build, good hips, but nothing special. Good Tackler, probably will make him a deep safety
                            Have a hard time seeing him covering a lot of ground deep being 6'4 228. Sounds like an in the box LB type

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              Have a hard time seeing him covering a lot of ground deep being 6'4 228. Sounds like an in the box LB type
                              Phillips ran a 4.48 40. Cooper a 4.49 and he supposedly has fluid hips. You don't think he can get sideline to sideline?

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                The height in batting down deep long throws and hail mary's. Either way, we had an in the box safety literally in rolle and Hill, need safeties with cover skills

Comment

Working...
                                X