• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cooper taylor drafted ..thought?

thoughts?

probly could have went undrafted.....

Comment

I don't know anything about him.....but I'm SURE he's a bust. "Reach" sucks
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

S who will play LB, no joke

Comment

Originally posted by zbo5002 View Post
          probly could have went undrafted.....
          He's a 6'5'' SS. How many of those exist? He runs as fast as Nicks but he's 4 or 5 inches taller. It's the 5ht round what the hell do you want?

Comment

WHO?! WTF., this is the worse draft i can remember..He had Devin Taylor, Jordan Poyer still there!

Comment

Hes intriguing, thats for sure... I didn't see anyone have em anywhere but the 7th to undrafted, but hes still intriguing... Could be a LB/S hybrid..

Comment

we shouldve gotten jordan poyer

Comment

Dude can be a real beast. Has all the physical traits you look for in a S and his hips aren't that stiff like you would expect. The only issue is that he was diagnosed with Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome

Comment

6'5" 228 4.58 and 4.59 40. Reminiscent of Kam Chancellor who also was a 5th round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                      WHO?! WTF., this is the worse draft i can remember..He had Devin Taylor, Jordan Poyer still there!
                      Taylor is gone, Lions I think.. could have taken Rambo...... but what the hell do I know!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        I don't know anything about him.....but I'm SURE he's a bust. "Reach" sucks
                        Thats funny, i was thinking the opposite, that its jerry reese and it must be a great pick, and how dare u be critical of a team that missed the postseason last yr..lol

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p.../cooper-taylor

Comment

Once again....we only draft far reach projects in the late rounds....this is all we do 5-7

Comment

Apparently he had a corrective procedure for it but I don't really know enough about the syndrome to know if it will come back or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X