so after 5 rounds..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so after 5 rounds..

Has anybody had one pick right in any of there mocks? I sure as he'll didn't..

I miss in all of them but very happy with my boy Big Johnathan Hankins is in BLUE !!!!
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      Mocks are a waste of time

Comment

if you design mocks in hopes of being right, your mock will always be flawed. You should be trying to make sense for every team, not your own. That is why I don't bother with 'em.

Most people think " I like X player, Im gonna mock him to us."

That is not how it works
        sigpic

Comment

never saw this draft coming...this draft was loaded with talent that literally fell into our laps. We pick a winded fat slob. Pugh who looks soft, A QB who will probably never get to play and a safety who probably would of gone undrafted..yippie!

Comment

I have yet to be right about ANY of my picks....ever!! Reese, you stoopid imgrate!!!
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
              never saw this draft coming...this draft was loaded with talent that literally fell into our laps. We pick a winded fat slob. Pugh who looks soft, A QB who will probably never get to play and a safety who probably would of gone undrafted..yippie!
              yea but do you like the picks??

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                I take it you're not a "glass half full" kind of guy, are you?
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

yea but do you like the picks??
                  carter you've been killing me the past few days lol

Comment

Working...
                  X