Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB and CB in the 7th!

and our problems are solved!

i think it will be similar picks to taylor. not well known guys who are tremendous athletes. special teamers with not much specific position talents. i think coughlin loves guys like this because he can take a special teamer, put him where he wants and coaches him based on what the giants want, not having to break bad habits.

Comment

I'm surprised Jordan Poyer is still there, I would be stoked if we traded up to grab him.

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel_1 View Post
        I'm surprised Jordan Poyer is still there, I would be stoked if we traded up to grab him.
        JR will pass.. again

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel_1 View Post
          Too slow.Way too slow

Comment

Well what CB would you rather take... Bro is the 7th round.

Comment

Kevin Red**** is still there too, that would be a great pick.

Comment

Get feeling they take a TE with one of them. Matt Furstenberg

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  Get feeling they take a TE with one of them. Matt Furstenberg
                  I was hoping he'd be one of their 1st calls after the draft. Since he's a local kid.

Comment

Same I also like Ryan Otten, not very athletic but very productive.

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                      I was hoping he'd be one of their 1st calls after the draft. Since he's a local kid.
                      He could be. Never really know in these last rounds if a guy is priority FA or worth a pick

Comment

I think a TE is a priority FA, I think we have decent depth at the position. But you never know I hope we get either a Cb or a LB though.

Comment

Kevin Redd!ck and Jordan Poyer are still available, not really sure why though, they must have been taken completely off of a lot of teams boards for what ever reason

I would still love to get one of them, don't have much to lose with a 7th Round Pick Now!
                          Last edited by Sicko; 04-27-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                            Kevin Redd!ck and Jordan Poyer are still available, not really sure why though, they must have been taken completely off of a lot of teams boards for what ever reason

I would still love to get one of them, don't have much to lose with a 7th Round Pick Now!
                            Not a fan of Red****, would be happy with Poyer though

Comment

I'll would be happy with any of those, because I think they are both the best player available at the position.

Comment

Working...
                              X