X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman MUntser?

.....i gota laugh

Grampa Al likes this pick!!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

We draft a guard with Baurenheis right there at MLB, so was Rid****...this draft wasn't right How do u pick a Guard, when u just drafted one with ur first pick?

Comment

fter a stellar season on the offensive line, and a defensive season that saw him record 48 tackles and a sack in his senior year of high school, Herman was certainly showered with honors. He earned first-team All-City Offensive and Defensive Line, first-team All-District Offensive Line, Co-Lineman of the Year, Division II Northwest District Lineman of the Year, first-team All-State Division II, and All-Toledo Blade honors.

Herman redshirted in 2008, but played 563 snaps the following year, and recorded a team-high 45.5 pancakes. In 2010, he started in all 13 games and recorded 60 pancakes. In his redshirt junior season, Herman started all 14 games and earned All-MAC second team honors. In 2012, Herman played in all 13 of the team’s games and recorded team highs in pancakes and knockdowns. He received All-MAC second team honors for the second consecutive year.

OK HE IS MR. PANCAKE AND HE FINISHED TOP IN THE BENCH PRESS AMONG OLINE 36 REPS!

Comment

Uncle Fester was behind this pick and morticia lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
            We draft a guard with Baurenheis right there at MLB, so was Rid****...this draft wasn't right How do u pick a Guard, when u just drafted one with ur first pick?
            pugh will be our RT

Comment

I found his bio:

Comment

.....i gota laugh
                you stole my thunder

Comment

Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                  pugh will be our RT
                  He's gotta beat out Brewer who has two years behind him, quick feet. I think Brewer wins, Pugh is depth/future.

Comment

Rid**** is terrible.

And they drafted a RT in the first.

And really, what is the giants depth at guard? Cordle? Brewer? Mosley?

Might as well add some competition.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      Rid**** is terrible.And they drafted a RT in the first. And really, what is the giants depth at guard? Cordle? Brewer? Mosley? Might as well add some competition.
                      Some people are "reaching" to find things they don't like about the draft. We're complaining about 7th round prospects who 70% of you know nothing about now lol..
                      Last edited by DarceChoke; 04-27-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Rid**** is terrible.

And they drafted a RT in the first.

And really, what is the giants depth at guard? Cordle? Brewer? Mosley?

Might as well add some competition.
                        true we could use Herman Munster blocking and opening holes for Wilson.

Especially when we don't have needs or depth behind J Will, Rivers two players often injured, and Don Connor.

Comment

Especially when we don't have needs or depth behind J Will, Rivers two players often injured, and Don Connor.
                          Right, because Rid**** is an all pro. The same guy who they moved to DE because he was such a crap player in coverage.

Comment

Right, because Rid**** is an all pro. The same guy who they moved to DE because he was such a crap player in coverage.
                            Better than the depth we have now, which is zero after Paysinger.

Comment

Better than the depth we have now, which is zero after Paysinger.
                              Eh? They have 7 LBs on the roster (including Kiwi)

No matter how you do math, that means they have more depth than just Paysinger

Comment

Working...
                              X