give the giants a grade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
    Drafting purely based on 40 times is the mindset of Matt Millen and Al Davis in his final 10-15 years.

Da'Rel Scott has a great 40 time. Let's see what we can get for him in a trade.
    See you are missing the point entirely, I didnt want a bunch of bums who ran fast.

I want good players who are fast.

Giants did not add any of those this draft.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      No, but it means the team didnt get any faster. I want them to get faster every draft.
      to be fair we did sign louis murphy. Wilson is pretty explosive too. More speed on offense then we have had in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by danme View Post
        I give the Giants draft a B- or C -- Due to the fact we HAVE the same GLARING HOLE in the defense that we have had for the last 4 years -- NO Quality MLB -- Again Offenses wil be able to POUND THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE through the Heart of this defense in the Late part of the 3rd qtr throughout the 4th Qtr and eat up clock -- Our DT's will again be worn out and have no help from the MLB to stop the run
        you act like dan connor isnt the answer at MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
          to be fair we did sign louis murphy. Wilson is pretty explosive too. More speed on offense then we have had in a long time.
          Yea, I know, they have a lot of speed already on the team. I just felt they passed on some chances to add good players who had some speed.

Comment

A..... for average

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
              A..... for average
              2 years from now...when Diehl , linval(posslbe), and tuck are gone and are replaced by pugh, hankins, and moore you'll be thinking different.

Comment

And people say we didnt draft need - Nassib

Comment

And people say we didnt draft need - Nassib
                  lol
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

you act like dan connor isnt the answer at MLB.
                    I don't feel he is the answer - He may and I say MAY be a stop gap player but there is a reason he wasn't re-signed with Dallas (Yae Yae I know they didn't have a lot of money) but he isn't the answer especially in the early part of the season -- He has to learn a whole new Defensive Scheme -- He will also be the guy that everyone on that defense looks to in the huddle. It takes time to build a trust in a guy -- especially a guy wha is basically the leader of the defense. He also has to be able to adjust the defense on the fly -- That all takes time

Comment

F-....they didn't pick ANYONE from my mock draft!!! Stoopid Imgrate!
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

C-

yall better pray Corey Webster isn't half as bad as he was last year, or else it's gonna be a long year when everyone is throwing all over us.

Comment

N..... for Nassib

Comment

C-

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              F-....they didn't pick ANYONE from my mock draft!!! Stoopid Imgrate!

lol . NO MLB AND NO CORNERBACKS! SKY IS FALLING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by danme View Post
                                I don't feel he is the answer - He may and I say MAY be a stop gap player but there is a reason he wasn't re-signed with Dallas (Yae Yae I know they didn't have a lot of money) but he isn't the answer especially in the early part of the season -- He has to learn a whole new Defensive Scheme -- He will also be the guy that everyone on that defense looks to in the huddle. It takes time to build a trust in a guy -- especially a guy wha is basically the leader of the defense. He also has to be able to adjust the defense on the fly -- That all takes time
                                Yea I agree. I was being sarcastic. Dan conner is avg at best and im not comfortable with him in the middle. Really hope Dansby brings his price down and comes here.

Comment

Working...
                                X