Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewz View Post
    Our next Rich Seubert?
    similar mentality, rich was really good on the move though, not sure I see that from Herman. But they dont seem to pull him all that much, and instead of getting to the second level on runs, it seems he just buries his guy.
    Last edited by slipknottin; 04-28-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

To the people wondering why he touches his centre, it's to let him know when to snap the ball, he watches the qb who then signals to Herman so that the centre can still make the protection calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
        32 arms? isn't that small lol
        That's for tackles he is going to play guard...

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDBS View Post
          That's for tackles he is going to play guard...
          no he's a RT..

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            no he's a RT..
            Herman? Herman is a guard.

Both Herman and Pugh have 32" arms.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              Herman? Herman is a guard. Both Herman and Pugh have 32" arms.
              I thought he was taking about Pugh.. Every time I see 32" arms I think of Pugh, I'm getting a complex.. Yes Herman is a guard

Comment

If he has trouble pass protecting then he will go the way of Petrus. I hope he can play. I would love a mauler on our line.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  If he has trouble pass protecting then he will go the way of Petrus. I hope he can play. I would love a mauler on our line.
                  what, get released?

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                    He seems to have better feet than Petrus, but we will see

Comment

He seems to have better feet than Petrus, but we will see
                      with feet like that, surprised Rex Ryan didn't draft him..

Comment

similar mentality, rich was really good on the move though, not sure I see that from Herman. But they dont seem to pull him all that much, and instead of getting to the second level on runs, it seems he just buries his guy.
                        Yeah he definitely doesn't seem all that athletic, but he looked fine on the runs he went to the 2nd level. But if Pugh eventually is moved to guard, I think it'll be a great combo going forward in the future. He's just what this running game needs.

Comment

Working...
                        X